Just looking through the thread and it seems people get really pissy around here with each other and of all the forums I frequent, this has to be the worst for responses to questions. Someone posts a question and the first response by someone who's been here for a while is do a search or that its posted in the wrong forums. IMO that doesn't really help out anyone, but make you feel more superior for telling someone else off over the internet. Should they have searched for an answer first, sure, but don't waist their time with just telling them to search. If your not going to give someone an answer, save your own time and don't bother to reply.
    11-27-09 03:40 PM
    I agree! I thought the posts were to communicate and help each other out? But instead it seems like a majority of the people are uneasy and just looking to take it out on someone else. Hey it is the holiday season people " all you need is love" maybe that is why RIM started those commercials?
    11-27-09 03:43 PM
    This topic has been adequately addressed recently. I'm going to close this flame-fest before it gets under way.
    11-27-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD