Hey everyone,

I'm running a 8330 on Verizon and was thinking about giving a GPS puck a try through bluetooth. I was looking on amazon and saw reviews that had some being better than others. I wondered if anyone here at a particular luck with any specific GPS puck with their Verizon 8330.

Thanks!
    07-07-09 08:05 PM
    Freedom GPS...

Here's my testimonial: between realities: Tech to the rescue!
    07-07-09 08:08 PM
    Thanks tre. I guess I was hoping for information on certain radio builds and how they fare for the Verizon 8330. I realize that having one works great, I was looking more specifically WHICH one works best.

Plus, as soon as I see religion I click off a page, sorry.
    07-07-09 08:34 PM
    Thanks tre. I guess I was hoping for information on certain radio builds and how they fare for the Verizon 8330. I realize that having one works great, I was looking more specifically WHICH one works best.

Plus, as soon as I see religion I click off a page, sorry.

Oh... don;t know about that technical stuff; JeffH knows way more than I do about GPS stuff.

I understand about the "religion" and such... no sweat. I expect that some folks will click off.
    07-07-09 08:40 PM
    Freedom GPS...

Here's my testimonial: between realities: Tech to the rescue!
    I also tend to click away from anything religious, but this intrigued me enough to read it. I have to say, nice save with the gps puck! Almost enough to convince me to get one. Sorr if that was a little off topic LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD