Last weekend I swtiched from AT&T to Sprint. First of all, Sprint is saving me $85 a month! That's no pocket change.

Anyway, with when I decided to switch providers, I was just going to get the latest and greatest Blackberry. When I was at the store, I was playing with an HTC EVO I decided I had to have that phone!

That store didn't have any in stock, so I called around that day and found 2 HTC EVOs (One for me and one for me wife) and jumped on it.

So far this phone ROCKS! Completely different than what I'm used to, but I'm going to enjoy it. It's nice to finally have a full blown html browser and it seems a lot of developers are jumping on the Android bandwagon. I'm a "power user" and it really seems that the Android phones are really built for major customization (which I love). One reason I hated the iPhone, only minor customization was possible.

Anyway, it's been a fun ride on the Blackberry. I haven't seen the new operation system from RIM, but they need to get it out there soon, from what I've learned and see... this HTC EVO (and the Android OS) is garnering a lot of attention from folks.
    07-17-10 07:57 AM
    Awesome saving so much $$$! Have fun and enjoy!
    07-17-10 08:09 AM
    Someone with a total of 3 posts comes on and starts a thread telling us they're leaving? I call "trollage" on this one.
    07-17-10 08:27 AM
    Someone with a total of 3 posts comes on and starts a thread telling us they're leaving? I call "trollage" on this one.
    oh i'm sure of that.

takes one to know one - and i know one when i see one

lol
    07-17-10 08:28 AM
    oh i'm sure of that.

takes one to know one - and i know one when i see one

lol

LOL!

nice!
    07-17-10 08:31 AM
    Guh-bye...
    07-17-10 08:39 AM
    I switched to android for about 12 hours and couldn't stand the texting. Major deal breaker for me. Enjoy the giant and unpractical block in your pocket
    07-17-10 10:03 AM
    07-17-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD