i definitely agree with your post, i think tour is more business/world edition, whereas all the teens i know have curves (and i mean all of them)
    if it's your first berry, perhaps you can start out small(er) with the curve, and then move your way up to a tour.
    plus, they're going for really cheap now if you're thinkin' money-wise.
    07-09-09 04:59 PM
    IF you can afford the initial price difference, get the Tour. That's really the only reason to take a step down at this point. Do you want the new model on the showroom floor or last season's clearance model?
    07-09-09 05:08 PM
    If I were you, I would get the pink Curve. You and your friends will enjoy it and it will be a lot cheaper.
    Have fun with your new BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:45 AM
    Tha curve 8900 is so much better then the tour in my opinion, We have the best of both worlds Wifi And Gps, While the tour doesnt even have wifi!! Not even worth gettin excited over!!! Lmao...
    07-10-09 10:47 AM
    Well I just went from having a Curve 8900 with T-Mobile to now having the pink Curve with Verizon and I LOVED my 8900 and now I love my pink Curve just as much! Thought about waiting for the Tour, but you just can't beat the curve! I'm totally satisfied with my decision!
    Plus... its PINK!
    07-10-09 01:50 PM
    I had a curve and will be getting the tour
    07-10-09 02:13 PM
    Tha curve 8900 is so much better then the tour in my opinion, We have the best of both worlds Wifi And Gps, While the tour doesnt even have wifi!! Not even worth gettin excited over!!! Lmao...
    Not comparing the 8900 curve, she's talking about the Verizon 8330 curve.
    07-10-09 02:20 PM
    I just got my first BB a few months ago, a pink Curve, and I just love it. Let us know what you decide.
    07-10-09 04:32 PM
    i loved my curve! tour pretty much same but a couple lil differences...but its gonna be super nice too. Everything bb makes will be great.
    07-10-09 06:29 PM
    The curve is an amazing device & a perfect starter phone. These BB's can be pretty challenging to figure out & you'll have a lot more resources to look to for a curve. Also I would think for a girl without a job that cost would be a pretty big issue. But maybe not. The only plus that I would give to the Tour is that whichever phone you get, you will probably be keeping it for 2 years. Within that 2 years you will be begging your parents for a Tour.
    Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Last edited by StrwBerryBlond; 07-12-09 at 11:22 PM.
    07-10-09 08:53 PM
    If I were you, I would take the Tour. It has the newer O.S., features, technology, world phone, why not I say?
    07-11-09 12:29 AM
    Well, wifi does matter..

07-11-09 07:17 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD