Just wondering the best practices (i.e. the easiest way) of how everyone follows the threads they've responded to. I know that you can "subscribe" to a thread, or you can search for a thread on a "username", but is there an easier way to know who might be commenting on a forum (i.e. thread) that you've responded to? I tend to view and respond to several of "today's posts", which are throughout all forums (i.e. 83xx, general, tips, etc.), so I'm having trouble going back to see what others have also commented on the thread. My only idea of tracking these is to "subscribe" to each of them - maybe this is the best way to go, but thought I'd ask. Thanks for the help in advance!
    Last edited by thepaintedpony; 10-29-08 at 10:19 PM.
    10-29-08 10:17 PM
    I notice the check mark on the thread(which means i posted some where) and just read.....

Also you can go to profile then view posts made by you then filter them out that way.....

Other then that yes subscribing is a good way but too much email notifications.... Things move quickly on here and I am sure I lost some responses I have received in the past just never saw them...
    10-29-08 10:20 PM
    Thanks John - I hadn't thought of the "My Profile" option - I'm new to CB, so appreciate the feedback. I found it - and this works great for what I need! Thanks again! Cheers!!!
    10-29-08 11:17 PM
    Np

Sometimes it's tough but it works
    10-30-08 07:20 AM
    whoa, didnt realize theres that option in profile. been having the same problem myself, and this is very helpful. good one.

thanks John, and Kristi.
    10-30-08 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD