Hello everyone,
    I'm pretty new to the Blackberry family and i'm having a bit of a problem. I own a curve(9360) for about 2months now, brand new from T-mobile, OS 7.0.0.319 which is the latest version. Everything works great but there's 1 tiny problem, since i bought the phone, I can't take screenshots of my home screen. I tried with apps like capture it, quicklaunch, screen grabber pro, zonasnap, screen muncher..etc but they all give me the same result. I can take a screen shot of convos on BBM & text messages, but when i take a screen shot of the home screen I only see the wallpaper. The banner with the date and the icons on the bottom aren't there. I attached an example below so you guys can see what i'm talking about. I uninstall the screenshot apps, reinstall them, did a battery pull after re-install, set all my permissions on allow, i even set it as my convenience key but nothing seem to works. Can someone help me on how to resolve this?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by JoJo876; 02-27-12 at 11:23 PM.
    02-27-12 10:49 PM
    That is weird. Is it the default theme? Did you tried a different theme and see if it's still the same
    02-27-12 11:36 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm pretty new to the Blackberry family and i'm having a bit of a problem. I own a curve(9360) for about 2months now, brand new from T-mobile, OS 7.0.0.319 which is the latest version. Everything works great but there's 1 tiny problem, since i bought the phone, I can't take screenshots of my home screen. I tried with apps like capture it, quicklaunch, screen grabber pro, zonasnap, screen muncher..etc but they all give me the same result. I can take a screen shot of convos on BBM & text messages, but when i take a screen shot of the home screen I only see the wallpaper. The banner with the date and the icons on the bottom aren't there. I attached an example below so you guys can see what i'm talking about. I uninstall the screenshot apps, reinstall them, did a battery pull after re-install, set all my permissions on allow, i even set it as my convenience key but nothing seem to works. Can someone help me on how to resolve this?

Thank you in advance
    I had the same problem...The problem solved when I upgraded to a new OS version
    02-28-12 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD