Despite that video that shows someone putting a knife and keys to their Storm and no scratch appearing, mine was easily scratched by a piece of plastic in my pocket. Anyone have any suggestions on removal of the scratches? Some are recommending Displex but I'm concerned that this stuff is mainly for some of the cheaper models and will make a Storm worse due to the touch screen.
    04-10-09 07:54 AM
    I don't know about the Storm touch screen. I used Displex on my Curve and it did nothing to remove the scratches. The instructions said that if the scratch doesn't resolve, to rub harder until you work through the hard coating on the screen, after which you may need to treat the whole screen! :-O No, no, not on my screen. I can't even imagine how that would work on a touch screen!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 09:14 AM
    Any kit for removing scratches from aviation windscreens will be effective and safe on your berry. Keep in mind that nothing will work miracles; your best bet is to avoid damage in the first place

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 09:52 AM
    put an invisible shield, or BSE on there. it will get rid of the scratch you alreayd have (if its minor enough) and prevent new ones.
    04-10-09 10:06 AM
    Thanks everyone for your input.
    04-10-09 11:09 AM
    I am on my 3rd 8330 and just got multiple tiny scratches on this screen (not sure how since if it isnt in my hand it is in the holster...).. going to stop by an autoparts place and see if they have glass scratch repair stuff.. if that works will let you know
    04-13-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD