what are the best screen protectors out there? with the least amount of bubbles, easy to apply?.....
    09-15-08 10:01 PM
    Get a BSE, check it:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/my-...utorial-44859/
    09-15-08 10:02 PM
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 10:18 PM
    thanks, that's probably the link I should've actually posted instead of shamelessly self promoting

Yer my boy blue!
    09-15-08 10:19 PM
    After my Curve was knocked on the floor a couple of weekends ago and got a few small scratched I am ready to invest in a screen protector as well. Is BSE definitely the way to go? I have heard good things about InvisibleShield too.

09-15-08 10:26 PM
    These are opinions. It's my opinion that BSE is the way to go, it's some other's opinions that IS is the way to go. Do some searching and read where people have listed their reasons.
    09-15-08 10:29 PM
    thanks, that's probably the link I should've actually posted instead of shamelessly self promoting

Yer my boy blue!
    Ha ha ha, I love that movie. And, yes indeedy, BSE is the way to go imho.
    09-15-08 10:29 PM
    Try BSE i had the verizon screen protector didnt like it.. BSE works good..
    09-16-08 12:37 AM
    Thanks sultan lol

09-16-08 12:40 AM
    what are the best screen protectors out there? with the least amount of bubbles, easy to apply?.....
    I found ones called clear screen and they have anti glare and crystal and they are the best I have used, so easy to apply and take off and very easy to clean
    09-16-08 01:14 AM
    BestSkinsEver!!!

09-16-08 01:21 AM
    if you believe that the product and not your application of it is responsible for bubbles, then i highly recommend you avoid Best Skins Ever, Invisible Shield, or BodyGuardz.

if you want something that's easy to install with no risk of bubbles, i recommend these: Clarivue Screen Protectors
    09-16-08 05:03 AM
    Hey, Sultan. I took the liberty of linking to your aforementioned ( I love that word) tutorial post
    10-12-08 11:38 AM
    I haven't seen them yet, but I would guess that these BSE (or whatever brand you choose) are thicker than just screen protectors, and therefore layer on better without the air getting trapped inside.
    10-12-08 11:41 AM
    I started with the screen protectors sold through Crackberry. I love crackberry.com but I wasn't impressed with the screen protectors. They kept coming off.

I ordered a BSE full cover for my Curve and it was half the price of the other ones and it looks great.

I have to agree with the others... check em out.

lcg...
    12-06-08 06:09 PM
    I use Zagg's InvisibleShield, but have not tried BestSkinEver. However, I'm happy with Zagg's products and customer service.
    12-06-08 06:33 PM
    I can tell you BSE is the way to go for me, I had my BB in my pocket and inadvertantly placed my keys in the same pocket. Anyway the screen looked like the LCD was cracked and when I pulled my screen protector off my screen was still brand new.
    12-06-08 06:44 PM
    I can tell you BSE is the way to go for me, I had my BB in my pocket and inadvertantly placed my keys in the same pocket. Anyway the screen looked like the LCD was cracked and when I pulled my screen protector off my screen was still brand new.
    I don't even worry about placing my keys in the same pocket as my berry now, the InvisibleShield is unaffected by them.
    12-06-08 06:48 PM
    Is anyone using a Zagg Shield?
    12-06-08 11:04 PM
    I just installed Zaggs on my 8320 the full body kit. Easy to put on and no bubbles. The problem is the fit on the screen. It is a hair larger than it needs to be so it is a bother. I also don't like the fact that it attracts dirt and dust on the edges. Will call cust. ser. first then might remove the sheild.

12-07-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD