I am curious. but, why doesn't RIM give us gorilla glass on our phones? I sure would like that.
    07-07-12 07:09 PM
    I am curious. but, why doesn't RIM give us gorilla glass on our phones? I sure would like that.
    to what end?

What does "gorilla glass" offer? that isn't offered now?
    07-07-12 07:11 PM
    ahh.. a more scratch resistant screen would be my main priority. I use my phone commando, so the gorilla glass would be a nice compliment to an already awesome phone. I just found a small stress crack in my screen and if it was gorilla glass more than likely would not be there. amazing sh*t!

07-07-12 07:24 PM
    Yes... I would love Gorilla Glass on the new BB10. GG has proven to be much tougher and scratch resistant to the elements... It would certainly complement the new BB10.
    07-07-12 07:27 PM
    Yes... I would love Gorilla Glass on the new BB10. GG has proven to be much tougher and scratch resistant to the elements... It would certainly complement the new BB10.
    EXACTLY! a more worthy phone, i have not found. my 9900 needs this! I am not sure why the other poster had a problem with wanting a better product offering for our devices? the video tells it all!
    07-07-12 07:35 PM
    to what end?

What does "gorilla glass" offer? that isn't offered now?
    Well I have it on my Droid Razr and thought it would be a huge feature and it wasn't. My phone has absolutely no scratches on the screen because I have a screen protector, but my friend's Razr who didn't have a screen protector for a while had just as many scratches as a phone without. Plus Gorilla Glass was supposed to protect against shattering...my friend's Razr's screen also was smashed. Overrated from my experiences.
    07-07-12 09:33 PM
    Well I have it on my Droid Razr and thought it would be a huge feature and it wasn't. My phone has absolutely no scratches on the screen because I have a screen protector, but my friend's Razr who didn't have a screen protector for a while had just as many scratches as a phone without. Plus Gorilla Glass was supposed to protect against shattering...my friend's Razr's screen also was smashed. Overrated from my experiences.

watch the gorilla glass video I put in my post, you will see why it works for cell phones and anything else with a screen! gorilla glass 2 is out now!
    07-07-12 09:50 PM
    Gorilla glass will shatter if you hit it right. It's still glass. That said, we took a rubber mallet to our store demo SGS2, and an xacto knife, and smashed it off the metal corner of the shelf, and it's pristine. What broke after 3 days of rubber mallet was the digitizer. The glass is intact.

I sold my SGS 1 scratch free. It never had a screen protector on it.

I don't have a screen protector on my gorilla glass 2 covered sgs3.

As far as I'm concerned Gorilla glass should be standard in every cell phone. Period.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    07-07-12 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD