I think you need to re read what I wrote.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    I think your sig is the only correct part of that post.
    09-19-15 12:10 PM
    I think your sig is the only correct part of that post.
    You might want to read it also.
    The replying person repeated what I said.

09-19-15 02:43 PM
    You might want to read it also.
    The replying person repeated what I said.
    What? I directly contradicted both of your points.
    09-19-15 03:12 PM
    What? I directly contradicted both of your points.
    How? You reworded and repeated what I posted.

For the exception of the resale price of devices. But like I said, in the future both Android and apple phones are going to not keep there values well as they are flooding the market.

09-19-15 03:21 PM
    How? You reworded and repeated what I posted.

For the exception of the resale price of devices. But like I said, in the future both Android and apple phones are going to not keep there values well as they are flooding the market.
    I absolutely did not. You have your cause and effect backward. Retailers order a lot of inventory and then advertise certain phones because those phones are popular. Retailers do not order inventory without first gauging demand. They're not pushing phones arbitrarily because they want those specific phones to sell. They're ordering stock of phones they already know will sell well.

T-mobile isn't pushing Apple products because they want those products to succeed over Android phones or because they just happened to order more for no reason. They're pushing those phones because that's what their customers have been buying more of.

And no, historically, the resale value theory that you're arguing has not held up. iPhones have held their value in the face of increasing popularity, while Blackberry phones can be had new for steep discounts shortly after launch, because there is miniscule demand for them.
    09-19-15 03:35 PM
    I absolutely did not. You have your cause and effect backward. Retailers order a lot of inventory and then advertise certain phones because those phones are popular. Retailers do not order inventory without first gauging demand. They're not pushing phones arbitrarily because they want those specific phones to sell. They're ordering stock of phones they already know will sell well.

T-mobile isn't pushing Apple products because they want those products to succeed over Android phones or because they just happened to order more for no reason. They're pushing those phones because that's what their customers have been buying more of.

And no, historically, the resale value theory that you're arguing has not held up. iPhones have held their value in the face of increasing popularity, while Blackberry phones can be had new for steep discounts shortly after launch, because there is miniscule demand for them.
    Believe what you want. I'll believe what I want.
    You just repeated again what I previously stated.

Obviously your trying to now cover you first reply. Waste of time and energy to argue with someone who can't read. Take care cheers

09-19-15 03:51 PM
    I don't think you even understand your own words. But if you want to ragequit and storm off in a huff, that's your prerogative.
    09-20-15 07:28 AM
32 12