I've searched the forums and can't find this question so I apologize, if the answer is already here and I can't find it...

I have the Bold 9700 ..Is there a way to save all the messages in a chat instead of saving each message one at a time?

TIA
    Mark
    03-14-10 09:19 AM
    Nope.

You can back them up to a computer with BlackBerry Desktop Manager, though.
    03-14-10 09:54 AM
    just like the person above me said. no, unless you back them up on the computer
    03-14-10 09:56 AM
    Open the chat you want to save, put the cursor in the chat, press menu and click save. This will save that entire threaded chat in your saved messages folder. I don't think you can save multiple chats from a bunch of people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 09:59 AM
    How do you text messages to your sim card?
    06-01-10 10:20 PM
    I use a program called SMS Backups that sends every message I send or receive to my email account. I then have filters set up so all emails go to a folder for each person I text. If you text a lot remember to set up a filter for your Blackberry otherwise every text you send or receive will also come through in your email when the phone pulls it from the email server.
    06-02-10 03:00 AM
    All of the above are good suggestions, I personally use the DM Backup. I restored my phone yesterday and had SMS messages from 2 years ago!
    06-02-10 03:10 AM
    Nope.

You can back them up to a computer with BlackBerry Desktop Manager, though.
    Yes you can... you just press menu & save....

He said save all the messages in a chat. If you press save it will save the whole conversation.......
    06-02-10 08:23 AM
    Yes you can... you just press menu & save....

He said save all the messages in a chat. If you press save it will save the whole conversation.......
    Don't think so.

Try it.

Scroll to an SMS "conversation" and open it.

While on one of the messages, press Menu > Save.

Then delete the "conversation".

Then go to the "Saved Messages" and only the individual message will be there.
    06-02-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD