I was typing up a pretty lengthy email. Hit cancel, saved. Now I cannot find it anywhere. I really don't want to type everything all over again. HELP?!
    09-09-15 06:35 PM
    Do you have your draft folder synced and is it on your email service?

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-09-15 06:42 PM
    I was typing up a pretty lengthy email. Hit cancel, saved. Now I cannot find it anywhere. I really don't want to type everything all over again. HELP?!
    A few things have been helpful for me. Perhaps they can be helpful for you, too.

Do you have multiple email accounts linked to your phone? Did you check in each account? There have been times where I thought I was typing in email account B when I really was actually typing in email account A. Looking in the other account gave me the message I was looking for.

Have you checked the bottom message in your account? Sometimes, I have found drafts sitting at the bottom of my list of messages. You can get to the bottom quickly (without having to scroll) by popping out the right-side menu and tapping on "To Bottom" in that menu.

Have you tried the search function? If you remember the subject line or phrases from the message, you can search using what you remember from the message. But, it has to match how you have it written in your message. To use a trite example, searching for "soup I have today" won't be helpful if the phrase in the email is "soup of the day."

There is a possibility your draft saved as a draft in your account online. So, if you are using Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc., you might sign in via your laptop browser and check your drafts folder. (This one is more hypothetical. I have not actually tested this one.).

I hope something among these ideas is useful. I know how frustrating it can be to work hard on a message and then it is gone.

Good luck!

 Posted via CB10 on my Q10 
    09-09-15 07:21 PM

There is a possibility your draft saved as a draft in your account online. So, if you are using Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc., you might sign in via your laptop browser and check your drafts folder.
    The browser on your phone is pretty awesome have you tried it?

09-09-15 07:34 PM
    The browser on your phone is pretty awesome have you tried it?

While the browser is awesome, mobile versions of Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo mail are not. I, also, don't switch to desktop mode unless I absolutely need it because it is tricky on a Q10-sized screen.

 Posted via CB10 on my Q10 
    kgbbz10 likes this.
    09-09-15 09:20 PM