Just found this out the other day when trying to look for coupon codes for my buddy who was interested in getting an z10.

This is for the Canadian Shopblackberry.ca website only.

Remember the promo that ran in May for $100 off any z10/q10/q5 (not including the z30 ) using this code "SAVE100BB148" and then expired mid-May. Well for some crazy reason the code still works. Not sure if this is a glitch or on purpose.. but I'm pretty sure it's not official. So needless to say my buddy bought his z10. I got a backup one for the house because at $199 + $13 in shipping + taxes for an UNLOCKED BB10 smartphone you'd be crazy not to get one. I'm using my latest z10 to test out the 10.3 leaks and my Android Player for now.. but I couldn't be happier with the price.. we got it delivered through Fedex, 3 days after placing the orders.

Just go to BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More, then click on the tab marked phones, click add to cart and enter the code in the coupon field. Make sure it shows you it took the $100 off. Then just place the order.

You can also get directly to the mobile device page by clicking here: BlackBerry Canada Online Store - Products

I figure this is like Cadbury Easter Eggs.. better snatch it up and take advantage of this deal before they're all gone!!!!
    08-20-14 11:43 AM
    Nice catch! Adding PSA to your thread title.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 09-12-14 at 02:24 PM.
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    08-20-14 11:59 AM
    Thank you for the code!

I just bought a Z10 from the store, without any discount yesterday. And I just mailed the store to ask them if I can cancel the first order and order again since it has not been shipped.

I wish I saw this earlier!
    09-11-14 04:09 PM
    "SAVE100BB142" still works in the USA also!! Just tried it for a Z10 and the price changed to $199.
    09-11-14 10:34 PM
    Wow...if only this worked for the Z30.
    09-13-14 09:19 AM
    so
    I could get a new one on the Blackberry site, but I have a refurbished one I bought off eBay on the way to me in the mail.
    10-06-14 09:01 PM
    Just found this out the other day when trying to look for coupon codes for my buddy who was interested in getting an z10.

This is for the Canadian Shopblackberry.ca website only.

Remember the promo that ran in May for $100 off any z10/q10/q5 (not including the z30 ) using this code "SAVE100BB148" and then expired mid-May. Well for some crazy reason the code still works. Not sure if this is a glitch or on purpose.. but I'm pretty sure it's not official. So needless to say my buddy bought his z10. I got a backup one for the house because at $199 + $13 in shipping + taxes for an UNLOCKED BB10 smartphone you'd be crazy not to get one. I'm using my latest z10 to test out the 10.3 leaks and my Android Player for now.. but I couldn't be happier with the price.. we got it delivered through Fedex, 3 days after placing the orders.

Just go to BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More, then click on the tab marked phones, click add to cart and enter the code in the coupon field. Make sure it shows you it took the $100 off. Then just place the order.

You can also get directly to the mobile device page by clicking here: BlackBerry Canada Online Store - Products

I figure this is like Cadbury Easter Eggs.. better snatch it up and take advantage of this deal before they're all gone!!!!
    promo code not accepted anymore, but price down $100 discount to $199.00, so same thing!
    10-06-14 10:08 PM
    promo code not accepted anymore, but price down $100 discount to $199.00, so same thing!
    Still works!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 12:12 PM