Hey, just looking to find out if anyone is running a Satechi TV Box or other HTPC using Blackberry Bridge. I know I can run a BT Keyboard and/or mouse with a lot of them, but am specifically looking for a Home Theatre addition to not have a ton of peripherals sitting around when using Bridge should be able to do virtually everything I'm looking for. The Satechi box looks pretty ideal at the price point and any of the HDMI dongles that I've seen don't appear to support bluetooth connectivity to use Bridge and go that route. I know I can just go straight up PC route etc but looking for a low-cost option with the ton of cheap fully capable options that are currently out there. No point spending the $$$ on something with full PC functionality just to gain that Bridge capability.

Thanks

(sorry if this has been discussed - I did try searching for a similar thread but couldn't find one).
    01-26-14 11:33 AM
    I don't even know what that is, BUT I'm hoping if I bump the thread I might be able to get someone in here who has.
    01-28-14 11:13 PM