http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Connec...bUvbUpU9169643

I was just wondering if anyone had tried this out on a BlackBerry 10 device. And if the app needs to be site loaded

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 04:22 PM
    Amazon.com: SanDisk Connect 16GB Wireless Flash Drive (SDWS2-016G-E57): Computers & Accessories

I was just wondering if anyone had tried this out on a BlackBerry 10 device. And if the app needs to be site loaded

Posted via CB10
    If the App is not already available through BlackBerry world, then yes, you will need to.

The device may have a web interface you can use through the browser, although this will most likely be quite painful to use. I highly doubt it'll work through the File Manager though
    09-14-13 05:49 PM
    I can view my computer via the file viewer but is that because of blackberry link?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 06:44 PM
    Tried to side load from google play onto a z10 and was informed my device was incompatible with the app? App works on my ipad and PC but not on my z10
    07-25-14 05:50 AM
    The app runs on my Z30, but I can only see files, no videos.
    I got the app thru Amazon and it loaded right into my Z30 running 10.2.1.2126 (official).
    It does work with my Playbooks, just as you would expect, but the Z30 has "video issues" with this drive, later after work, going to try the various browsers Origami, Dolphin and maybe it's just the Mobile vs. Desktop mode.....

So close to working

c
    08-01-14 12:34 PM
    Really want to try this...

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 10:33 PM
    Did anyone figure out if this works or not? I'm thinking about getting one to quickly share files between my Nexus7 gen 2 and my z10. Music, office files etc...
    12-08-14 02:37 PM
    The device worked out of the box on my Hisense Sero Pro 7 (rooted) tablet.
    And it did take me a while, thru just hammering away and re-installing the app to my Z30 I was able to get it to fire up and run.
    I'm guessing that the "offending bit, or byte" finally feel into place. It is an android app, and once in a while you have to try it/them a few times.

Hoping the 10.3.x.x update due out sometime in January for the legacy OS10 devices makes this more stable.......
    12-08-14 02:51 PM
    12-08-14 03:11 PM
    Nope...looks and actually working are 2 different things. I have download through Amazon App store and tried 3-4 times. The App shows up on my Phone, but won't connect. I double checked settings...and still nothing. I tried the Web address...because you can access the drive that way also and no success

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-21-15 10:16 AM
    Then contact Sandisk and ask them where their Native is or if they intend on supporting BlackBerry at all. If the Android app does not work, then I would be very hesitant to expect any assistance from them.

Although, according to the Specs,

<snip>
    Compatibility and System Requirements

The SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive requires a USB 2.0 connection or higher and is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, and Android devices. It can be used with PC or Mac computers running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Mac OS 10.6 or higher. For mobile devices running iOS 8,please see http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/de...6668/kw/itunes . A web browser is required for other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
    <snip>

Maybe try just using the web browser as it indicates.
    02-21-15 10:56 AM
    UPDATE : I called Sandisk. They said that they don't have an App for Blackberry and cannot tech support it. They also stated that the web address for accessing the drive is for computers and desktops. I asked them to take it up to the next level and ask that an App for BlackBerry to be made. I don't know if it actually goes anywhere. Maybe other Blackberry users should call them besides me to put the pressure on.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-23-15 02:56 PM
    Sorry to dig up an old post but, I actually got my SanDisk Wireless to work with my Passport! It's the same solution I had to use to get my laptop to connect wirelessly to it. Turn off your Mobile Network and connect to the drive via WiFi. Open the App and that worked for me. Once I was connected and the using the drive via the App, I was able to turn the Mobile Network back on and there were no problems using it. I have to turn off the Mobile Network every time I want to connect to it though. I hope this helps someone!
    08-01-17 02:07 PM
    Does Blackberry Playbook work now in 2018?
    08-31-18 02:19 AM
    Does Blackberry Playbook work now in 2018?
    If the battery has not given it up, and can still take a charge, yes, it "will work", but the OS has long been set to pasture, the "Andyroids sandbox" is/was so limited. Besides, ZERO updates for almost 3 years, that should tell you something....

It was a nice pc. of hardware at the time, but rapidly eclipsed within the first 6 months.

Best this is go get a dedicated Andyroids tablet, better processor/RAM, all that stuff.
    08-31-18 09:06 AM