I've been on the forums here for several months. I have read post about BB10 devices like: poor build quality, right top gets hot, screen separating, apps don't install, poor signal strength, keyboard double types, GPS doesn't work, and the list goes on.

There are also post complaining about the Priv. On other forums I read of issues with Samsung, LG, Motorola, and yes even Apple.

Knowing all this guess I will enjoy my Priv and wait for the updates that will come.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    Last edited by paulbbp; 11-30-15 at 11:19 PM.
    11-30-15 09:01 PM
    ok enjoy
    11-30-15 09:31 PM
    Umm... ok

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 09:33 PM
    I've been on the forums here for several months. I have read post about BB10 devices like: poor build quality, right top gets hot, screen separating, apps don't install, poor signal strength, keyboard double types, GPS doesn't work, and the list goes on.

There are also post complaining about the Priv. On other forums I read of issues with Samsung, LG, Motorola, and yes even Apple.

Knowing all this guess I will enjoy my Priv and wait for the updates that will come.

Not everyone is affected by all the issues. That would be cruel. None of those on my Passport. Yes, it gets a bit hot, but that's North Queensland first of all... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    12-01-15 02:25 AM
    My Passport doesn't have any of those issues. Not even the slight over-heating and I'm a power user in Las Vegas.. Not to be rude, but how is this post thread worthy? You like the Priv and feel updates will come... Ok.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 03:50 AM
    My Passport doesn't have any of those issues. Not even the slight over-heating and I'm a power user in Las Vegas.. Not to be rude, but how is this post thread worthy? You like the Priv and feel updates will come... Ok.

Posted via CB10
    My point being... Anything coded or manufactured has potential for issue. If you found the perfect device great. I suppose you are correct, this and thousands of other post are not thread worthy.

12-01-15 07:19 AM
    Not everyone is affected by all the issues. That would be cruel. None of those on my Passport. Yes, it gets a bit hot, but that's North Queensland first of all... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    I agree with you. I don't have any major issue except that the device gets little hot but it is quite normal.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2789
    12-01-15 07:30 AM