I'd have to figure out an affordable cell phone option until I could afford a new plan a z10 and a Q10, but what kind of kick in the *** would it be to sprint if a bunch of us united to all quit sprint on the day the new phones come out in the states with the competition? Assuming sprint did not pick up the Z10, I mean. Just food for thought, but could be a strong statement for people who will leave anyway.
    02-04-13 05:38 AM
    I'm leaving the first day I can put my hands on a Z10. Going to Verizon.
    02-04-13 07:53 AM
    You should be able to get a pre-paid LTE micro-SIM with data service from AT&T (maybe others). Just refill it when you need it and don't have a contract with anyone. Not sure how to get your current phone number on it though.
    02-04-13 11:28 AM
    Sprint is stupid. I have two numbers in my plan, one in contract and one that is not in contract. Sprint will let me take the free number away, but it won't let me swap numbers so I can take my number with me. Looks like I'll take my wife's number with me and she'll wait out her contract with my phone number. Good grief...
    02-04-13 03:55 PM
    Sprint is stupid. I have two numbers in my plan, one in contract and one that is not in contract. Sprint will let me take the free number away, but it won't let me swap numbers so I can take my number with me. Looks like I'll take my wife's number with me and she'll wait out her contract with my phone number. Good grief...
    Did you check about paying an early termination fee?
    02-04-13 08:16 PM
    I feel your pain but unfortunately with 4 lines, Sprint is the best option financially for me. I can't beat the deal they give me with all 4 smartphones, unlimited text/data and 1400 mins
    02-04-13 08:20 PM
    117 bucks right now, and it's too steep at the moment considering that I would by two new bb10 phones with the new plan
    02-05-13 02:26 AM
    So is is true that Sprint had signed a kind of deal with Apple, saying they'd not readily honor the sales of competitor's new technology?
    Or did I dream that?

And here, Sprint seems to be doing ok now that they run Boost Mobile, which is a contract-fee mobile phone plan. But Boost never has the latest phones.
    02-05-13 06:29 AM
    I feel your pain but unfortunately with 4 lines, Sprint is the best option financially for me. I can't beat the deal they give me with all 4 smartphones, unlimited text/data and 1400 mins
    I moved 4 lines over to T-Mo from Sprint about a year and a half ago. Was a Sprint customer for over 10 years. I'm saving money. My first two lines have unlimited voice/text and unlimited data throttled after 2GB, and my second two for the kids have 500 minutes each, unlimited txt, and unlimited data throttled after 2GB and it was cheaper than Sprint. The HSPA+ blows CDMA out of the water, and the simultaneous voice/data is nice. They are rolling out LTE this year too. If you can buy the phones outright and go SIM only you can save way more too.
    02-05-13 07:36 AM
    I moved 4 lines over to T-Mo from Sprint about a year and a half ago. Was a Sprint customer for over 10 years. I'm saving money. My first two lines have unlimited voice/text and unlimited data throttled after 2GB, and my second two for the kids have 500 minutes each, unlimited txt, and unlimited data throttled after 2GB and it was cheaper than Sprint. The HSPA+ blows CDMA out of the water, and the simultaneous voice/data is nice. They are rolling out LTE this year too. If you can buy the phones outright and go SIM only you can save way more too.
    I wish that were an option here. Unfortunately they both have crap service where I go.
    02-05-13 07:41 AM
    Shellnsean, I've read where others mention that deal, but I haven't read anything official stating it. I'm leaning to T-Moo too.
    02-05-13 12:49 PM