Run from Sprint day
I'd have to figure out an affordable cell phone option until I could afford a new plan a z10 and a Q10, but what kind of kick in the *** would it be to sprint if a bunch of us united to all quit sprint on the day the new phones come out in the states with the competition? Assuming sprint did not pick up the Z10, I mean. Just food for thought, but could be a strong statement for people who will leave anyway.
- 02-04-2013, 11:28 AM #3
You should be able to get a pre-paid LTE micro-SIM with data service from AT&T (maybe others). Just refill it when you need it and don't have a contract with anyone. Not sure how to get your current phone number on it though.
Sprint is stupid. I have two numbers in my plan, one in contract and one that is not in contract. Sprint will let me take the free number away, but it won't let me swap numbers so I can take my number with me. Looks like I'll take my wife's number with me and she'll wait out her contract with my phone number. Good grief...
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-04-2013, 08:20 PM #6
- 449 Posts
- No way am I listing it here
I feel your pain but unfortunately with 4 lines, Sprint is the best option financially for me. I can't beat the deal they give me with all 4 smartphones, unlimited text/data and 1400 minsYes, my BB is surgically attached to my hand!
Kerri Neill's CrackBerry Blog
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-05-2013, 06:29 AM #8
- 214 Posts
So is is true that Sprint had signed a kind of deal with Apple, saying they'd not readily honor the sales of competitor's new technology?
Or did I dream that?
And here, Sprint seems to be doing ok now that they run Boost Mobile, which is a contract-fee mobile phone plan. But Boost never has the latest phones.
- 02-05-2013, 07:36 AM #9
- 02-05-2013, 07:41 AM #10Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
- By sir.dangerfield in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2012, 09:39 PM
- By sir.dangerfield in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:10 AM
- By pmjohnson99 in forum SprintReplies: 32Last Post: 04-10-2008, 08:02 PM
- By Nedimios in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2007, 09:52 AM
- By t.rosa in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2007, 02:33 PM