Hey,
    I'm new to the BB world. sent win mobile to the way side. was told about crackberry and have found some great info. I was under the impression that there was free downloads for apps and ringtones and the like. the site is very helpful. How bou some tips on free downloads. thx in advance, look fwd to a great experience in the BB word.
    Later
    02-16-09 03:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

here ya go and welcome from one newbie to another
    02-16-09 03:37 PM
    Next time, rather than posting a thread that wasn't neccesarry- do some searching.

This should help you out- It's in the same thread section you just posted in. You should open your eyes more.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

Other than that, Welcome to Crackberry, and welcome to the Addiction.
    02-16-09 03:38 PM
    Welcome aboard.... If you are ever bored or have some down time take a look at the newbies section up top. It has alot of valuable info that will help you quite a bit with your new BB as well as crackberry......... Enjoy.....
    02-16-09 03:45 PM
    Thx for the input.Hey AshlynLovesHerBB
    chill on the remarks...find something better to do with your time. either answer a question or stay silent
    02-16-09 05:52 PM
    Thx for the input.Hey AshlynLovesHerBB
    chill on the remarks...find something better to do with your time. either answer a question or stay silent
    Im sorry? I had no intentions of that being rude whatsoever. I was providing a link for you to download- while stating it was an unnessary post because that link is clearly visible before you posted this thread.
    Now exuse me while I go poor ice cold water on me because some newbie told me to "chill".
    02-16-09 06:11 PM
    Haha this has been an interesting thread. BTW searching will answer many questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 06:18 PM
    Haha this has been an interesting thread. BTW searching will answer many questions.

Which, pretty much was the point I intended to make. Haha.
    02-16-09 06:22 PM
    Welcome! If you have any questions drop me an email, or PM!
    02-16-09 07:46 PM
    Welcome! If you have any questions drop me an email, or PM!
    Pretty much pkcable is what makes this website work and be as succesfull as it is. Something tells me the quote above has a life; unfortunately for some "masters" and "adicts"....they don't.
    02-16-09 08:06 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful CB community! You'll find this website a very warming place to be part of.
    02-16-09 08:08 PM
    Welcome aboard!!

02-16-09 08:11 PM
    Im sorry? I had no intentions of that being rude whatsoever. I was providing a link for you to download- while stating it was an unnessary post because that link is clearly visible before you posted this thread.
    Now exuse me while I go poor ice cold water on me because some newbie told me to "chill".
    That was all really uncalled for. And you were a Newbie 92 posts ago so don't go thinking you're all that and a bag of chips.

Now, for the OP... sorry for all the bickering. Please don't take it personally. Welcome to Crackberry.
    02-16-09 08:12 PM
    That was all really uncalled for. And you were a Newbie 92 posts ago so don't go thinking you're all that and a bag of chips.

Now, for the OP... sorry for all the bickering. Please don't take it personally. Welcome to Crackberry.
    Haha, of course it wasn't thats just my own way of stating things. And yes, I am a "crackberry.com" newer user. But not that new. Ive had my curve for a good amount of time now, i've had an account on here for a good amount of time... but rarely post- so honestly my "title" of being a "user" shouldn't apply at all. Of course, I don't think Im all that?!? I really do hate when people read things the wrong way.
    Again, I had no intentions of what I said being rude whatsoever.
    My terminology was misread. The end was just a joke on my behalf. I apologize.
    Last edited by AshlynLovesHerBB; 02-16-09 at 09:17 PM.
    02-16-09 08:21 PM
    Welcome to crackberry ! Welcome to the addiction. If you have any questions about your storm please feel free to message me !

02-16-09 09:00 PM
    Welcome if you haven't already checked out this link please do so. Some good info here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-16-09 09:07 PM
    Welcome to CB and the addiction! You will love
    It here!

02-16-09 09:13 PM
    welcome to my addiction!
    02-16-09 09:36 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:43 PM
    02-16-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD