Hopefully this will come across as rather innocuous, but this forum seems much, much more active than the WiFi forum, and I'm looking for feedback especially from the people who would be in here.

If you have an 8520 and use it over WiFi for BIS services such as Email, Apps, and the like, please add your two cents to this thread. I'm a little disappointed with Rogers' service and explanations in this matter.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f65/rog...8520-a-468934/

Thank you for your help. I want to make sure I have my facts straight before I start getting all righteously indignant.
    05-16-10 07:40 PM
    Hopefully this will come across as rather innocuous, but this forum seems much, much more active than the WiFi forum, and I'm looking for feedback especially from the people who would be in here.

If you have an 8520 and use it over WiFi for BIS services such as Email, Apps, and the like, please add your two cents to this thread. I'm a little disappointed with Rogers' service and explanations in this matter.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f65/rog...8520-a-468934/

Thank you for your help. I want to make sure I have my facts straight before I start getting all righteously indignant.
    I have already responded to your thread in the other forum. While I'm glad you posted that thread in this one, it isn't advisable to post the same issue in two different forums, though I can certainly understand on this issue why you would. Try to pick the most appropriate forum and then post once. If it turns out to be an incorrect post in the wrong forum, a moderator can always help us move to the best forum.
    05-16-10 07:53 PM
    I totally understand what you're getting at. I was hesitant to post here in addition to my other post. I really need a little anecdotal evidence from 8520 users before proceeding, and I'm a little concerned I won't get that in the other forum. However, if a moderator wants to do a little move/delete shuffle, I totally understand.
    05-16-10 08:06 PM
    I totally understand what you're getting at. I was hesitant to post here in addition to my other post. I really need a little anecdotal evidence from 8520 users before proceeding, and I'm a little concerned I won't get that in the other forum. However, if a moderator wants to do a little move/delete shuffle, I totally understand.
    Yeah, this one is one of the very few I can see why it could be posted in two different locations. Unfortunately I can't be more help, but there are plenty of Rogers users on here with 8520's that will hopefully chime in.
    05-16-10 08:11 PM
    Just replied there.

I don't think it will be necessary since the issue is happening in your wife's 8520.
    05-16-10 08:12 PM
    You've got enough replies now in the other thread...closed.
    05-16-10 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD