01-28-08 01:16 PM
35 12
tools
    Good news, rep device is in the mail on the way to my house! a few days and i will have my fix
    That is good to hear! I hope the DT's weren't too bad. Think how much better you will feel once you have the sweet nectar (known as Blackberry on the streets) back in your hands and running through your veins! I'm happy for you!
    01-07-08 09:28 PM
    Ouch!!! I need to watch out for this, I've done this to sooooo many phones of mine...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-08 12:20 AM
    My condolense on your lose. I'm sure the new one will not be the same, but hey, its gonna be new

01-08-08 12:28 AM
    We are gathered here to pay our final respects to a berry that has left cinnabon.

The thumb twitching will cease with the purchase of another berry.

01-08-08 12:38 AM
    Otherwise, while it might sound odd, I often I'll stick mine on the seat between my legs. ...What can I say, it works for me!
    I often do that and I expect a lot of other people do too, but I read some story about cell phones causing low fertility, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea:

"Try not to drive for long distances, and believe it or not, never place your cell phone between your legs while driving." From Tips on Fertility and Getting Pregnant

Cinnabon: Glad to hear that the new one is on the way.
    01-08-08 07:09 PM
    Where can I send flowers =]
    01-08-08 07:27 PM
    The good dye young and the bad live forever......sorry for the loss
    01-08-08 08:05 PM
    I've been waiting for a couple weeks now and it still hasn't arrived :[
    01-27-08 12:22 PM
    cinnabon,

Just keep communicating with your sponsor, it will help ease the pain of your withdrawal symptoms...
    01-28-08 08:42 AM
    Sorry to hear about your berry. Like others have said, now you have a great reason to upgrade!

01-28-08 01:16 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD