I was just wondering if there was a program that would let my ringtone go off at the same time as my vibrations. Instead of vibrating first then ringing. Any help would be great
    06-27-08 02:05 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!! Actually, and app was just released this week to allow this!! Check the CB Store!!

*LINK* VibAndRing - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-27-08 at 02:08 PM. Reason: LINK
    06-27-08 02:07 PM
    Yes there is it's called VibAndRing you can find it here VibAndRing - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store and it costs $7
    06-27-08 02:09 PM
    I would really love to have this feature on my curve. But I refuse to pay for it, its absurd for something this minimal to cost us money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 02:23 PM
    I would really love to have this feature on my curve. But I refuse to pay for it, its absurd for something this minimal to cost us money.

Yeah, but at least a developer took time to program and release it!!

I mean, a lot of apps essentially do things that should be included in the BB OS!!

VibAndRing
    AutoStandby
    whatever the app is called that mutes the camera... haha, forgot the name
    BBSmart Alarms Pro

At least there are third party apps to fill in the gap!!
    06-27-08 02:26 PM
    VibAndRing sound like a good one.
    Last edited by powernoodle; 06-27-08 at 02:54 PM.
    06-27-08 02:40 PM
    i actually just downloaded this program today and it works great. You can set how long you want it to vibrate also...great option but yes, I also agree that It should come standard with the phone. All of my previous phones rang and vibrated at the same time...step up your game RIM
    06-27-08 02:51 PM

I presume that you are thinking the Creator's effort is also minimal?
    I wonder what would be your response if your Boss should take such an attitude?
    06-27-08 02:51 PM
    I downloaded it last week and it works exactly as described. RIM is the problem but VibandRing came up with the solution. $7 is minimal if it really irritates you.
    06-30-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";