i have a curve8330 unit and i have downloaded differant ring tones via through my email account and the phone will not let me send it too my ringer section of my phone---the system says that i need a browser, which i don,t have internet access other than email access. is there another way forme to get new ringer options with out internet access through my phone..if so how and where do i get it.
    03-29-09 07:17 PM
    You can download ringtones to your computer then use Mass Storage Mode to put the ringtone on your memory card.

If you don't have a memory card, you will need to use Roxio Media Manager in Desktop Manager to put the ringtone in device memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 07:22 PM
    Head to sites like zedge.net or myxer.com and even here on crackberry in the media/ringtones section. Download it to the PC and then transfer them to the BB with the USB cable.

If you have a media card try this as well
    options>media card>mass storage mode support = ON. Once you have done that its as simple as plugging in the device (via the USB cord) and dragging and dropping what you wish to and from the BB/PC. Treat it like you would any other flash/removable drive. Browse "my computer" and look for blackberry listed as one of the drives...
    03-29-09 07:23 PM
    03-29-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD