I bought a ring tone, had it sent via msg to my Blackberry 8330, clicked on the link in the msg, it now states the ring tone has been downloaded. However, I cannot find it. I looked in the medai player (since it was suppose to come up when you clicked on the link so you could save it but it never came up) and it was not there. Any ideas. I am new to Blackberry, just bought it yesterday.
    02-16-09 08:16 AM
    When you go to media>my ringtones you do not see it? Try to download it again from your phones link to see if it allows it or if it tells you one exists. Do you have a media card installed?

You can get any ringtone you want for free. A lot of places including crackberry that have them for free and you can always edit mp3's or songs you like and save them to your phone...
    02-16-09 08:28 AM
    And if you can't find the tone you want, you can find folks here that'll make you one, many for free.

Zedge.net has over 200k tones, there's Myxer, and Tunusin.com. There are better things to do with your money than pay someone for ringtones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:36 AM
    I have tried to dowload it again and it says it is already downloaded. I do have a media card. I have downloaded 4 other ring tones from crackberry.com with no problems. I will look at some of the sites listed. I am looking for Achy breaky heart by Billy Ray Cyrus, it drives my wife bananas...
    02-16-09 02:01 PM
    If it says its there I would look around in your folders - its probably there. If you are sure its not, yank your battery out, replace and try looking again.
    02-16-09 02:04 PM
    Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the song and put it in to a ring tone by using Myxer.
    02-18-09 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD