Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
Like Tree105Likes
  1. undone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default RIM is TOO LATE!

    End of the world Dec 21! No BB10 for you!

    Read too many Monday morning RIM sucks articles....so I had to lighten my own mood.
    'The frontier between hell and heaven is only the difference between two ways of looking at things.' - George Bernard Shaw
  2. kraski's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,608 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!
    #2  

    Default

    Actually, the Mayans say that it's the end of a major time period, with a major event, but without necessarily ending the world. So, if it's something major, maybe they miscalculated the release of BB10.
    More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
    Thanked by 9:
    BoldtotheMax (12-11-2012),  bungaboy (12-11-2012),  jakie55 (12-10-2012),  Jango Mango (12-12-2012),  jasperlin (12-10-2012),  Mecca EL (12-11-2012),  pantlesspenguin (12-10-2012),  Sith_Apprentice (12-10-2012) 
  3. undone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    I was reading it was supposed to be at 11:11 on the 21st. Should have made it BB 11. 'When the world is ending know that your BBM gets through!'
    'The frontier between hell and heaven is only the difference between two ways of looking at things.' - George Bernard Shaw
  4. jenks5150's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    469 Posts
    Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    The Mayans were just pissed they wouldn't be around for BlackBerry 10.
    Remember to RTFM.
  5. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    55,638 Posts
    Global Posts
    55,793 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Ha I was going to say good bye then
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
  6. newcollector's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,979 Posts
    PIN
    Safety or stick?
    #6  

    Default

    I think they were predicting that RIM stock would move up to $16 per share.
    Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.2.1.2141
    Blackberry Playbook 32gb
  7. houshinto#IM's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    951 Posts
    Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827
    #7  

    Default

    Groan....

    If you're referring to this:
    RIM is really in trouble when even Windows Phone 8 looks great ? The Register

    Then I'd say just chalk it up to another "My "nuanced" take on the past - R.I.P RIM" article. This time, with a slice of shilling for Windows Phone 8! Steve Balmer approves.

    Moving along.....
  8. dentynefire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,414 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Actually, the Mayans say that it's the end of a major time period, with a major event, but without necessarily ending the world. So, if it's something major, maybe they miscalculated the release of BB10.
    Maybe the Major event is a party. makes a whole lot more sense then the end of the world lol For us it will be christmas, new years and BB10 release!! Let'er rip!
    jenks5150 and bungaboy like this.
  9. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,368 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undone View Post
    I was reading it was supposed to be at 11:11 on the 21st. Should have made it BB 11. 'When the world is ending know that your BBM gets through!'
    Just so i know, did they indicate a timezone for that? lol

    and even cnet seemed cautiously optimistic today for RIM BlackBerry 10 won't be PlayBook redux. Here's why | Mobile - CNET News

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
  10. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Ur lucky this thread didn't say something else. I saw the title and was finally about to SNAP and swear on here.
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
  11. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undone View Post
    I was reading it was supposed to be at 11:11 on the 21st. Should have made it BB 11. 'When the world is ending know that your BBM gets through!'
    Is it ending eastern standard time 11:11? I'm in europe so I just want to know what time to be expecting this next friday.
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    bungaboy likes this.
  12. RubberChicken76's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,023 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,026 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just so i know, did they indicate a timezone for that? lol

    and even cnet seemed cautiously optimistic today for RIM BlackBerry 10 won't be PlayBook redux. Here's why | Mobile - CNET News
    Roger Cheng is often critical of RIM himself, so the fact that he wrote this is saying something!
  13. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,742 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,795 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Houshinto View Post
    Groan....

    If you're referring to this:
    RIM is really in trouble when even Windows Phone 8 looks great ? The Register

    Then I'd say just chalk it up to another "My "nuanced" take on the past - R.I.P RIM" article. This time, with a slice of shilling for Windows Phone 8! Steve Balmer approves.

    Moving along.....
    Sometimes it helps to read past the title
    BB4Life
  14. kraski's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,608 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just so i know, did they indicate a timezone for that? lol
    I heard it was yours.
    More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
  15. Denise in Los Angeles's Avatar
    BlackBerry Diva

    Posts
    7,770 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    I have a court date on the 21st. Ask the Mayans how its going to turn out.
    ~DENISE~
    YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!

    PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
  16. undone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

    Default

    The Mayan Calendar - an explanation
    UTC was indicated.

    My nut job theory is that there will be unusual solar activity and we all will get super powers.
    'The frontier between hell and heaven is only the difference between two ways of looking at things.' - George Bernard Shaw
  17. #17  

    Default Re: RIM is TOO LATE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    Is it ending eastern standard time 11:11? I'm in europe so I just want to know what time to be expecting this next friday.
    Next Friday?!? Is it doomsday ALREADY?!? We just had the Great Flood!!!!

    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
  18. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    55,638 Posts
    Global Posts
    55,793 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undone View Post
    The Mayan Calendar - an explanation
    UTC was indicated.

    My nut job theory is that there will be unusual solar activity and we all will get super powers.
    That would be cool. I think the guy died on the job and no apprentice.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
    maddie8211 likes this.
  19. Denise in Los Angeles's Avatar
    BlackBerry Diva

    Posts
    7,770 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    ~DENISE~
    YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!

    PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
  20. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Next Friday?!? Is it doomsday ALREADY?!? We just had the Great Flood!!!!

    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I will be clutching my blackberry at this moment it happens. Might use a proxy server and check the video store if it has the movie seeking a friend for the end of the world. Will watch it that day over here
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
  21. #21  

    Default Re: RIM is TOO LATE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    I will be clutching my blackberry at this moment it happens. Might use a proxy server and check the video store if it has the movie seeking a friend for the end of the world. Will watch it that day over here
    I will be BBMing my man and taking pics to post with Instagram.

    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
  22. jakie55's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    481 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AE49F77
    #22  

    Default

    Maybe I am just too old. I remember when the aligning of all the planets was going to end the universe as we know it....the age of Aquarius, the doomsday clock ticking ever closer to midnight, the Cuban missile crisis, yada yada yada. When it actually happens we will all be saying "OH SH*T"
    Q 10 for the win!
    (WHITE Z 10, on 10.2.1.537 and Nexus 4, both sold)
    pebble watch
    Playbook 64 gb wifi
    Galaxy tab P 1000 with cyanagen 9
  23. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just so i know, did they indicate a timezone for that?
    Apparently the time zone has been localised to Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, with a possible time-space continuum field distortion affecting Waterloo, Belgium.
  24. kill_9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,168 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaAddict View Post
    I have a court date on the 21st. Ask the Mayans how its going to turn out.
    The Magic 8 Ball says, "The outcome does not look promising."
  25. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB9700CA View Post
    Apparently the time zone has been localised to Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, with a possible time-space continuum field distortion affecting Waterloo, Belgium.
    Shoot
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why cellunlock.net Code is too late?!
    By silver_fox in forum BlackBerry Unlocking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 10:41 PM
  2. To those that say RIM is dead or "its too late"
    By laintencion32 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:46 AM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:52 AM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:53 PM
  5. Is it too late to be getting a 8330 from Sprint?
    By cebiff in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 01:22 AM

Posting Permissions