- 11-03-12, 02:41 AM #3
RIM stock has appreciated 30%
The release of BB10 devices is now a certainty. There was a time when it was starting to look like it would not happen. The first devices will command a higher ASP than RIMs current phones. Even just a modestly good reception should bump RIM back into the black from all I have read.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- 11-03-12, 05:29 AM #4
Re: RIM stock has appreciated 30%
The stock most certainly has put in a bottom. now the wall street guys are starting to sniff it out. I say its past $11 buy the launch of BB10.
We still have one quarterly report before the end of the year and release of BB10. If Thor is able to do only as well as he did last quarter (yes a negative quarter was a good job) the stock could be even higher!
- By playpen007 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-14-12, 04:07 PM
- By matt19 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-08, 03:08 PM
- By smokn05 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-08, 02:57 PM
- By tscheidt in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-08, 01:10 PM
- By blundell in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-07, 01:02 PM