I think so. Lately there has been an influx of brand new support for BB O6, with a lot of new apps and support.. Its no longer " for: Android, iOS" There starting to thrown in Blackberry on advertisements for applications..

I sure hope this is the case, because I wonna stick with RIM... I think everyone is starting to realize that Android and iOS apps are just distractions and extra crap... BB, on the other hand is function and reliable..

Your thoughts?
    04-15-11 11:34 AM
    Lol, strong words
    I think (I Hope) with qnx it'll be much easier to make BB apps, although with a fully-fledged browser apps won't serve much purpose.
    04-15-11 04:46 PM
    I think so. Lately there has been an influx of brand new support for BB O6, with a lot of new apps and support.. Its no longer " for: Android, iOS" There starting to thrown in Blackberry on advertisements for applications..

I sure hope this is the case, because I wonna stick with RIM... I think everyone is starting to realize that Android and iOS apps are just distractions and extra crap... BB, on the other hand is function and reliable..

Your thoughts?
    Once word got out that BlackBerry App World brings in the most revenue per app of any app store in the universe, I'm sure more developers $tarted to pay attention:

BlackBerry App World Generates Highest Revenue Per App | BlackBerry Cool
    04-15-11 07:37 PM
    Once word got out that BlackBerry App World brings in the most revenue per app of any app store in the universe, I'm sure more developers $tarted to pay attention:

BlackBerry App World Generates Highest Revenue Per App | BlackBerry Cool
    Yeah, maybe a little. (Obvious sarcasm )
    04-15-11 09:09 PM
    Don't think it's a matter of respect. It's a matter of difficulty, certifications and time. That's one of the reasons a lot of the good ones aren't free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD