Maintenance Summary: BlackBerry Internet Service v2.5 - software configuration

Impact: BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages, view email attachments, or request to see "more" text during the maintenance.
    Change Window Start Date and Time: 9 November 2008 02:00:00 (EDT)
    Change Window End Date and Time: 9 November 2008 06:00:00 (EDT)
    Estimated Duration of Service Impact: 1 hour(s) and 20 minute(s)
    % of Subscribers Affected: 50.00 (estimated)
    10-31-08 02:33 PM
    Sunday? I'll be asleep anyway. Thanks for the info though!
    10-31-08 02:35 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Remember to send your service books the morning of 11/9.
    10-31-08 02:39 PM
    Thanks. I wouldn't have known to send my service books after all was said & done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 05:27 PM
    Why resend service books? Is there some major update or something?

10-31-08 05:31 PM
    Do you have a link to your source? I'm not finding any thing on it. I can only find what you've copied and pasted off PinStack who also didn't quote a source.
    Last edited by pltaylor; 10-31-08 at 05:39 PM.
    10-31-08 05:34 PM
    Why resend service books? Is there some major update or something?

Ofter when they do theses scheduled interupts you will need to refresh your email service books.
    10-31-08 05:36 PM
    Oh. I never had to do that before except for the html email update, but I guess I'll do it from now on. Thanks!

10-31-08 05:42 PM
    pltaylor, I copied nothing from Pinstack (remember the old saying about assuming). It came through the email list from dataoutages.com.

10-31-08 06:55 PM
    pltaylor, I copied nothing from Pinstack (remember the old saying about assuming). It came through the email list from dataoutages.com.
    My apologies.
    It has been canceled as well.

"This has been Canceled.

audit
    Dataoutages Staff"
    11-03-08 01:34 PM
    Do you have a link to your source? I'm not finding any thing on it. I can only find what you've copied and pasted off PinStack who also didn't quote a source.
    We've found a lot of sites that post our info without giving us credit, We'll be blacklisting those sites soon so they will no longer be getting our information as well as blacklisting the email address's of those people that are posting the info from our list.
    11-03-08 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD