I have been searching the web for a detailed list of RIM employees (org chart) and have found very little. I'm wondering if CrackBerry Nation can help.

CrackBerry has introduced us to a lot of RIM employees over the past number of months but I'd like to know who is in charge of each area and who I can contact if I have an issue or idea related to Blackberry 10.

Kevin, B1aze, Adam.... anyone... it's great that we get to see interviews with all of these different people at RIM but a list of employees would be great.

Thanks.
    01-12-13 08:51 AM
    It might be for twitter, but it explains their roles.
    Must-Follow Research In Motion People on Twitter | CrackBerry
    01-12-13 08:57 AM
    I have been searching the web for a detailed list of RIM employees (org chart) and have found very little... but a list of employees would be great.
    No organization, public sector no private sector in any country, provides a publicly-accessible roll of its workforce. Universities generally limit the published name to faculty. Companies usually only publish names of senior executives and mainly in publicly-traded companies. Private companies might publish the most senior management team member's names but definitely not every employee. Maybe you could ask your boss to publish a publicly-accessible list of every person within your organization.
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-12-13 09:43 AM
    There are probably more RIM employees on these very forums than you might suspect.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-12-13 04:04 PM
    anyone that is important enough to be on an org chart tree would not be the people that answer questions, inquiries,ideas or trouble shoot.
    01-12-13 04:06 PM