RIM Marketing Team is hard at work.
For all those worrying about RIM not spending big $$ on their mass promotional activities, the FREE publicity they are getting from journalists, analysts and bloggers are an even better source of promotion.
The best thing about journalists, analysts and bloggers are that they are a credible/trusted source. The good number of positive articles and videos coming forth are a huge boost to BB10s chances!
Keep building it up, we're only 48 sleeps away from #BB10. #BB10Believe
Way to go CMO Frank Boulben and team. Someday, I would love to be working in RIMs marketing team.
it's like if you are interested in a product, say SLR camera. You research it. You read journalist, blogger reviews. You hold those higher than reading information from the SLR manufacturers website.
- CrackBerry Master
12-13-2012, 05:18 PM #5
- 1,114 Posts
Not afraid to say it but I sell RIM and BB10 averywhere I go. I believe in what they are bringing to the market. It will be better for all consumers when RIM is back in the fray and levelling the playing field a little. Having only two vendors is no good for anybody. I would even support Nokia with the same goal.
- 12-13-2012, 06:08 PM #6
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
Rollin' on Twitter
- By sx4dude2013 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2010, 02:19 PM
- By snazzy1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:46 PM
- By RyzBerry in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 22Last Post: 05-06-2009, 12:55 PM
- By 711 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:57 AM
- By HyperM3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2007, 05:45 PM