That's just not fair.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Indeed.

10ch
    04-21-11 04:05 AM
    A thread full of arguing children. We all have different opinions and preference - the world would cease to exist in its current state if we didn't! I do have a question, though.... If you dislike blackberrys so much why are you actively posting on crackberry? Pathetic to say the least!

Certain people are so insecure that they need validation for their decisions. Others overcompensate for failings in other areas by grandiose displays- like it used to be with BIG muscle cars.
    Aothers just need attention they must not be getting at home.
    04-21-11 04:05 AM
    Certain people are so insecure that they need validation for their decisions. Others overcompensate for failings in other areas by grandiose displays- like it used to be with BIG muscle cars.
    I understand, but at least muscle cars are a ton of fun.
    Unlike many others, I am straight forward about the dump I work at.

04-21-11 04:19 AM
    I understand, but at least muscle cars are a ton of fun.
    Unlike many others, I am straight forward about the dump I work at.

Aw, man, if you don't like where you work get out, if you can. That's a lot of hours in a day to not be happy.

04-21-11 06:13 AM
    N8ter, I'm going to de-escalate this with you.
    Facts in my agency and the security community are no camera phones and BES. Certification for the federal government does not mean that it is inherently appropriate at all levels. What may be appropriate at the Smithsonian is not always appropriate in secure environments. Good does not meet my agency's requirements.
    There are many levels of security, and I work in an ultra secure environment. Our environment reflects that. I'm not inclined to disclose further.
    My discussion with you has run its course.

04-21-11 06:40 AM
    N8ter, I'm going to de-escalate this with you.
    Facts in my agency and the security community are no camera phones and BES. Certification for the federal government does not mean that it is inherently appropriate at all levels. What may be appropriate at the Smithsonian is not always appropriate in secure environments. Good does not meet my agency's requirements.
    There are many levels of security, and I work in an ultra secure environment. Our environment reflects that. I'm not inclined to disclose further.
    My discussion with you has run its course.
    Qbnkelt-1 N8ter-0

Last edited by Red777; 04-21-11 at 08:12 AM.
    04-21-11 08:09 AM

Amen!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

04-21-11 10:31 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD