I spotted a mistake on the German Blackberry website a week ago; the new Curve is named �Curve 3G�. OK, **** happens, but I think that�s pretty embarrassing.
    I tried to tell them� searched a link to send a mail� found it after by chance after quite a while. The Mail was returned and they told me some other links for �customer support�.
    I sent them a Fax � nothing happened till now. No reaction.
    Hey RIM, what�s wrong? If you are ready to release a new product, make sure you post it with the right name! And you really should provide working links on your website. Wake up!
    09-07-11 12:07 AM
    I see. LOL, I saw your thread title and only opened the thread to ask if you were German or something using the word "hast" being the German word for "have".... Until I read you were browsing the German Blackberry site and realized... your probably German. lol. anyway thats strange that they would name the new curve the "Curve 3G".... I dont get it. Maybe they just never released our version of the Curve 3G in Germany and thats why the new phone is going to be called that? I really dont know... sorry.
    09-07-11 01:03 AM
    Send RIM an e-mail about the mistake and they'll fix it. I have to do the same with my isp's, they didn't put the new plans either lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 01:16 AM
    I see. LOL, I saw your thread title and only opened the thread to ask if you were German or something using the word "hast" being the German word for "have".
    Sorry about that... Typing error.
    @Rootbrian: That was exactly what I did... last week. It was returned.
    09-07-11 03:38 AM
    Maybe they just never released our version of the Curve 3G in Germany and thats why the new phone is going to be called that? I really dont know... sorry.
    BTW: No. We have the Curve 3G too - I have it.
    09-07-11 05:16 AM
    I went to a carrier(largest one in Singapore) outlet to test out the 9900 demo units and it really shone bad light on BBs. All four of them given their own booth right smack in the middle of the outlet while the iPhone4 was placed near the entrance (it was inconspicuous though, the iphone booth got blocked by other stuff). Guess what? 3 units were not working. No one else was using the BB phones though.

Anyway, the feel of the 9900 is solid, like a premium device. Smooth operation and very snappy to go about in the OS. However there's nothing on the phone for the average consumer - apps. Besides brickbreaker and word mole, there's no other game. They should have installed the roller coaster 3D app to show off its capabilities. No wifi or network connection to test the browser speed, so I don't know what the staff are doing with PR! Disappointing. It'll definitely win over the BB fan who knows how to move around in the OS. I saw a lady in her mid-20s trying the only working demo set.. She left within 10 seconds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 06:23 AM
    OK, that was a carrier... what I'm talking about is their own homapage here in Germany.
    09-07-11 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD