- 12-31-2012, 05:40 PM #102
Last edited by Dapper37; 12-31-2012 at 05:52 PM.
- 01-01-2013, 12:40 AM #105
I will be in a course all day. CR*P I will be devouring all I can once the course is over, however....Q 10 for the win!
now on leak 10.3.0.1154 via Sachesi
Playbook 64 gb wifi retired
Galaxy tab4 5.0 given to me free
- CrackBerry User
01-01-2013, 01:44 AM #106
- 76 Posts
[QUOTE=BB-Bmore;7812025]I believe everything OP said. I think some of the Biggest surprises will come in the form of BBM and also hardware. Whether or not its RIMs hardware or another OEM
Sent from my BlackBerry by. Choice using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Please elaborate on the other OEM comment =)
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-05-2013, 09:21 AM #107
- 1 Posts
Completely agree BB10 platform is a master class in platform development only disappointment is that Blackberry has not committed same to the asthetics of the handsets. The missed an apportunity to combine the life saving platform with cutting edge design instead falling in line with bog standard black/white candy bar form. Lets see some 'cool' styling supporting this wonderful platform...Blackberry you can be cool and cutting edge and still be taken seriously AKA blade and wraparound ...we're waiting.
- CrackBerry Master
01-05-2013, 11:44 AM #108
- 1,157 Posts
Last edited by chrysaurora; 01-05-2013 at 12:20 PM.Dear BlackBerry,
1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
- 01-05-2013, 11:59 AM #109