i suggested in another thread here that they should get out there NOW via the playoffs on tv here in the U.S. thus getting millions of eyes on,,, the general public here is clueless as affirmed by the numerous posts by cb'ers about interactions w/ friends & carrier reps,,, the more i thought about the idea of getting playoff ad time, (i posted a comment earlier today), the more of a great idea it was/is, if i do say so myself,,, that kind of airtime doesn't come cheap, but they've already stated they're going to spend $$$ on marketing,,, sooo, just moments ago what do i see??? a SAMSUNG SIII/NOTE 2 commercial shooting @ the business/security demographic!!! ,,, guess it was/is a great idea,,, & i got the feeling that Rim may still be asleep @ the wheel,,, ,,, food for thought,,, if you guys in Toronto could put a bug in their ear, it would probably do some good,,, i feel this was a big misstep to lose the opportunity to get the word out...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 01-21-13 at 02:47 AM.
    cardno4 likes this.
    01-20-13 05:09 PM
    Timing, dude. They can't have a commercial about a product that hasn't been released. With the release on January 30th that gives a good chance for some super bowl spots.
    01-20-13 05:14 PM
    Timing, dude. They can't have a commercial about a product that hasn't been released. With the release on January 30th that gives a good chance for some super bowl spots.
    timing??? the time is now,,, how can you say you can't make a commercial about something not out yet??? it's done all the time by many different products...
    01-20-13 05:16 PM
    timing??? the time is now,,, how can you say you can't make a commercial about something not out yet??? it's done all the time by many different products...
    It's not even announced yet though.
    01-20-13 05:20 PM
    Rim Asleep @ the Wheel...-thor-got-.jpg

In Thor We Trust
    01-20-13 05:20 PM
    It's not even announced yet though.
    what's not announced yet??? BB10??? hasn't been FORMALLY LAUNCHED yet??? true,,, but it's been announced for quit some time...
    01-20-13 05:22 PM
    There's no such thing as a sea warrior. Go infantry or go home

CerveloJohn likes this.
    01-20-13 05:23 PM
    i suggested in another thread here that they should get out there NOW via the playoffs on tv here in the U.S. thus getting millions of eyes on,,, the general public here is clueless as affirmed by the numerous posts by cb'ers about interactions w/ friends & carrier reps,,, the more i thought about the idea of getting playoff ad time, (i posted a comment earlier today), the more of a great idea it was/is, if i do say so myself,,, that kind of airtime doesn't come cheap, but they've already stated they're going to spend $$$ on marketing,,, sooo, just moments ago what do i see??? a SAMSUNG SII/NOTE 2 commercial shooting @ the business/security demographic!!! ,,, guess it was/is a great idea,,, & i got the feeling that Rim may still be asleep @ the wheel,,, ,,, food for thought,,, if you guys in Toronto could put a bug in their ear, it would probably do some good,,, i feel this was a big misstep to lose the opportunity to get the word out...
    I think we won't be able to judge the wisdom of their marketing campaign until we see the full thing. If they have several surprises for the 30th and save their marketing $$ to promote the entire phone it could be the most effective play.

Since we all feel the very survival of RIM is on the line I gotta feel like they have worked with marketing experts and have a good plan.
    01-20-13 05:25 PM
    There's no such thing as a sea warrior. Go infantry or go home

really??? not only is that not even near the topic @ hand, it's just an ignorant thing to say...
    01-20-13 05:26 PM
    really??? not only is that not even near the topic @ hand, it's just an ignorant thing to say...
    So sensitive, can't take a little razzing? Gotta be navy.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    01-20-13 05:33 PM
    i suggested in another thread here that they should get out there NOW via the playoffs on tv here in the U.S. thus getting millions of eyes on,,, the general public here is clueless as affirmed by the numerous posts by cb'ers about interactions w/ friends & carrier reps,,, the more i thought about the idea of getting playoff ad time, (i posted a comment earlier today), the more of a great idea it was/is, if i do say so myself,,, that kind of airtime doesn't come cheap, but they've already stated they're going to spend $$$ on marketing,,, sooo, just moments ago what do i see??? a SAMSUNG SII/NOTE 2 commercial shooting @ the business/security demographic!!! ,,, guess it was/is a great idea,,, & i got the feeling that Rim may still be asleep @ the wheel,,, ,,, food for thought,,, if you guys in Toronto could put a bug in their ear, it would probably do some good,,, i feel this was a big misstep to lose the opportunity to get the word out...

01-20-13 05:35 PM
    To round it out Air Force gets the job done.
    01-20-13 05:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THOR GOT THIS.jpg 
Views:	881 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	131967

In Thor We Trust
    I absolutely love this picture! That should be the BlackBerry 10 slogan
    01-20-13 05:37 PM
    First off RIM is announcing prior to Super Bowel where the money would be much better spent than on the play-offs.

And secondly, USMC for when it absolutely positively has to destroyed overnight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    bungaboy, kbz1960, DocDRM and 3 others like this.
    01-20-13 05:44 PM

And secondly, USMC for when it absolutely positively has to destroyed overnight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Found any yet?
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-20-13 05:55 PM
    So sensitive, can't take a little razzing? Gotta be navy.
    And????
    The men and women who have/do/will risk life & limb to serve in ALL of the armed forces for the protection of freedom in the USA and abroad are not sensitive.
    We are fierce! Hence, the response.
    We also will give our lives for you to have the right to say such idiotic drivel.
    USN and Proud.
    Play on....
    01-20-13 06:04 PM
    Couldn't you have posted this in one of the FIFTY THOUSAND other threads on this topic?
    01-20-13 06:20 PM
    Thanks to ALL the armed froces! Bunch tough sons O bitches!
    Anyway back to topic, Its not hard to tell we are down to the final stretch, 9 days left! Just like the armed forces, theres no turning back now! We don't question our General just before he launches his assault. This far in, I believe they have everything well in hand!
    01-20-13 06:20 PM
    Couldn't you have posted this in one of the FIFTY THOUSAND other threads on this topic?
    My favorite number!
    01-20-13 06:36 PM
    Thanks to ALL the armed froces! Bunch tough sons O bitches!
    Anyway back to topic, Its not hard to tell we are down to the final stretch, 9 days left! Just like the armed forces, theres no turning back now! We don't question our General just before he launches his assault. This far in, I believe they have everything well in hand!
    Well said...
    Don't question the General.
    Just wait for his command and the counter strike will be done swiftly and deadly...

Look at the hit Samsung did... They're still attacking even after months of their launch date.
    U know why? Because they felt threatened by BlackBerry. That's why.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-20-13 06:42 PM
    They are in fact advertising during the NFL playoffs. I have a picture I could upload if the wife wouldn't be hogging the pc.
    BergerKing and bungaboy like this.
    01-20-13 06:45 PM
    Is Thor resigning from RIM? Did RIM post the vacancy on this site? Please let me know, because I would dump my shares first thing Monday morning!
    01-20-13 06:46 PM
    Whats this, whats this.......hummmm
    01-20-13 06:46 PM
    Sometimes you and I dont see eye to eye, but I have to agree with you on that.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-20-13 06:51 PM
    Nice number.
    Tre Lawrence, kbz1960 and DocDRM like this.
    01-20-13 07:17 PM
111 123 ...