Which way is the CORRECT way (if any) to put the BlackBerry in its holster?

Which way do you put yours in? Screen out or screen in?

As for me, I've been putting it screen out so I can see the LED illuminating.

Look forward to finding out some random info on all you CrackHeads! Well I'm off to get some sleep!

Adlen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-08 06:36 PM
    I do Screen out.
    But the magnet works both ways.

02-11-08 06:56 PM
    I don't use the holster I got with the curve cause no clip. I use my dash holster.
    02-11-08 07:00 PM
    Screen in with notifications set on vibrate. Don't want to risk scratching the screen.
    02-11-08 07:13 PM
    I had to give up on the holster. Broke three of the stupid things. Kept snapping the clips off them. Went with the blue rubber skin for a while. Didn't like the way it trapped dirt under it, and couldn't get it out of my pocket. So now my bb pearl is naked all the time and I force standby mode when I am not using it to conserve the battery.

To answer the question though, used to go bottom first screen out.

02-12-08 02:01 AM
    Good responses so far oh and thanks Tod, I forgot question: Bottom uo or down.
    02-12-08 03:14 AM
    Bottom down, screen out
    02-12-08 05:00 AM
    I have purchased case for my device and normally puts my device screen out for quicker look!!
    02-12-08 05:09 AM
    Screen out so I can see the led activity.
    02-12-08 10:59 AM
    Bottom down, screen in. LED bugs me! Also habit from having an aweful 7105 holster, had to be screen in or you would ruin it.

02-12-08 03:08 PM
    Screen in with notifications set on vibrate. Don't want to risk scratching the screen.
    Same here...though I might add that my clip for my Curve (8310) has a pre-cut slot in it so that even if I put it in the holster screen first, I can still see the LED.
    02-12-08 03:14 PM
    Screen in for the extra protection, I hope.
    02-12-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD