I have to say some of the reviews in a lot of the apps are pretty ridiculous. There's a lot of people who complain and don't even talk about the app such as "why does this want permission to such and such" and "why did you upload this app but not the other one" or "why isn't this app free like other platforms". The point of reviews are to talk about the quality of the app itself and not to jump off topic. I'm sure constantly complaining about stuff that's not related isn't going to make devs want to make apps for BlackBerry and it's only gonna make the store look worse and mislead people. When when if you write a review it should only have bad review if there is a glitch/doesn't work/etc. Who else agrees?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 09:39 PM
    Second that

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 09:43 PM
    I have to say some of the reviews in a lot of the apps are pretty ridiculous. There's a lot of people who complain and don't even talk about the app such as "why does this want permission to such and such" and "why did you upload this app but not the other one" or "why isn't this app free like other platforms". The point of reviews are to talk about the quality of the app itself and not to jump off topic. I'm sure constantly complaining about stuff that's not related isn't going to make devs want to make apps for BlackBerry and it's only gonna make the store look worse and mislead people. When when if you write a review it should only have bad review if there is a glitch/doesn't work/etc. Who else agrees?

Posted via CB10
    Yes the reviews people write on BlackBerry World are horrendous. They are there to hear people's experience with the apps not the nonsense that they write. They also don't give fair assessments of the apps because I see 1 star reviews for the some of the best apps on there. I don't even read the reviews on there anymore.

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    02-09-14 09:46 PM
    Unfortunately that's the reality. People are so self absorbed and make everything about them that they end up going off on tangents which doesn't serve anyone well. That and the reviews that you see that are negative because of pure user error or something that could be figured out if people took a couple minutes to read are also very irritating. They make the developer look bad when it's strictly on the users' lack of patience in learning.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 09:47 PM
    Okay I'm glad to see that some people can see what I'm seeing
    ray689 likes this.
    02-09-14 09:47 PM
    I think a lot this randomness could be curbed if developers had the ability to email the reviewer or even reply to the review it self.

The only defense is denying reviews.
    02-09-14 09:52 PM
    For example BBM has a 3 star rating when it's clearly a 5 star app. Some people gave it a 1 star review because they moved the contacts off the main screen. Which I also don't like but doesn't deserve a 1 star review because you have to 1 extra click to see the contacts.

ray689 and Georgiegeorge like this.
    02-09-14 09:54 PM
    You can tell that many write their reviews five minutes after they download it. It's like when people come on here and complain about their BB10 device before even learning how to use it. Crazy.

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    02-09-14 10:27 PM
    You can tell that many write their reviews five minutes after they download it. It's like when people come on here and complain about their BB10 device before even learning how to use it. Crazy.

Posted via CB10
    Yes way too much complaining on CrackBerry and BlackBerry World about absolute nonsense SMH

02-09-14 10:30 PM