Has this product been discontinued? Is there a new product that has replaced it? I would love to own one of these, but every online sotre I visit says they are out of stock and may not be re-stocking it.
    07-27-11 12:17 PM
    Here's the link for more info/to buy the Blackberry Music Audio Gateway:

BlackBerry Remote Stereo Gateway - ShopCrackBerry
    What happened to this device? I just picked up a Bose Wave and I'd like to DJ from my phone and hopefully with 2.0 PB.
    10-06-11 11:34 PM
    What happened to this device? I just picked up a Bose Wave and I'd like to DJ from my phone and hopefully with 2.0 PB.
    This device is the perfect match for BBM Music.
    01-23-12 11:11 PM
    As I have indicated, the audio quality is all on the type and kind of stereo system you have. The Gateway does not play music
    This statement is actually incorrect, it does not play music nor does the source of the music, BUT it is a linking factor of the playback of the music. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and in this case "clear". A good test would be to use this via bluetooth and then plug the bb directly in to the AUX and compare "this vs that" Higher end systems there will be a more noticeable gap.

But my educated guess would be sub $300 u won't notice much difference, and on higher end systems u wouldn't want to be using ur phone as a source bluetooth or not.

Hope this helps clear up the Audio issue
    02-21-12 02:55 PM
    I'm looking forward to the version 2 of this great device recently announced. I purchased the Belkin iteration of this and I've only been moderately impressed with it.
    05-18-12 11:01 PM
    Still use mine from time to time, but tend to use this more often. Comes with an adapter that makes it a BT gateway, and it doesn't need an external power source.
    05-18-12 11:28 PM
    How does it connect to your car stereo?
    Apologies if that's a stupid question..
    08-04-12 02:36 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD