I'm sure you've seen this annoying thing before. You're using your browser, and then you get a phone call. After the phone call ends, you get this annoying pop up that asks you if you want to return to the browser window. If you hit "no", it just sits there and you have to press no again. I think pressing yes takes you back to the browser, but I would just prefer to go back to what I was doing if I feel like it. I would also like for it to do what I say when I click no, and not make me click no again.

Is there a way to just disable this from popping up?

Thanks
    05-16-08 09:05 PM
    Why not just hit the end key when the popup appears?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 02:25 AM
    Why not just hit the end key when the popup appears?

Well, because it doesn't say to do that. The screen that pops up gives you yes or no. You highlight no, click on it, and it just sits there. You click it again, and it goes away. I'll try the end thing, but this sure isn't very logical on RIM's part...

I'd prefer to just turn the darn pop up off. Anybody know how to do that?
    05-17-08 01:49 PM
    I understand that it doesn't say to do that, but have you tried it?
    I don't really see too many other people trying to help here. Its just a suggestion.

05-18-08 08:46 AM
    I understand that it doesn't say to do that, but have you tried it?
    I don't really see too many other people trying to help here. Its just a suggestion.

I appreciate it, but that's a band aid fix. I'd prefer to not have notices that come up on my screen that tell me to do something, and when I do it- the phone doesn't respond the way it should. That's why I'm looking for a way to just turn off this particular notice.
    05-19-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD