A very well done to the FB team who really have made many improvements to the FB app and im using more of
    the app now and not the browser. Notifications are also working, as before I had none.

Some changes from my previous "Required Facebook improvements" thread still continue
    and hopefully on the next update will also get sorted as well. Below are some of the pending issues;

1. A button to "Follow" or "Get notifications" of someones post without commenting on the post

2. Being able to insert a picture as a comment or insert an emoticon on a post/ comment

3. Read a notification and after clicking "done", returning to or continuing on the notifications window instead of returning to the news feed.

4. The button which shows "(2) New Stories" is great but also a big pain. Fills up a good part of what I want to read or see
    on the screen of the Q10 and the only way of getting rid of it is to click on it and start reading all the news from the top again.
    Im sure on the Z30 or Passport this should not be an issue but please look into this. I would prefer this button also disappears together with the "Status| Photo| Check In" buttons and appears when the "Status| Photo| Check In" buttons appear i.e when scrolling down appear and when scrolling up disappear.

5. Shortcuts... Please bring back the FB shortcuts.. W, S, M etc.. Was sooo much faster with these. Good thing the T and B still work.

6. When pasting or writing a website link it would be nice to have the actual site there. i.e instead of someone seeing just text "www.crackberry.com", he would also see an actual preview of the website with pictures etc..
    11-18-14 02:32 AM