Request for Kevin Michaluk
Hi Kev, I don't know what you are up to for next Jan 30 but there is also one important day in my opinion. Jan 29.
Jan 29 will be like Christmas eve... it will be the longest 24 hour day for me. I will be desperate because we will be so close, yet still have to wait a little more.
I dont want to be alone that day, I want to be with the comunity, posting stuff and chatting and just sharing the excitement. I hope you have in your plans something to get through that last day.
It would be great if you have a live podcast with all CB family and maybe even Rene Ritchie and some others. It would be great you interacting with us, the comunity by chat on that day, something for us not to forget and to get along that last desperate day.
I dont know if you already have prepared something but please please, dont leave us waiting alone in the dark that night, I sure will be in the forums posting like crazy but I need something more "real"... make a live podcast, please!...
Thanks in advanced
EDIT: I already requested vacation day for Jan 30 at my workplace... this is it.. .this is the day we all are waiting for...
- 01-17-13, 07:52 PM #3Sent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- 01-17-13, 07:53 PM #4
On the 29th, I will be on the ground, in the fetal position wrapped in swaddling blankets.
My eyes will be bloodshot, and I will be laughing maniacally.
I will just be glued in my desk refreshing the CrackBerry homepage and forums every 30 seconds.
- 01-17-13, 08:03 PM #6
Good request. WE WILL DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING.
The day will be a bit wonky for Adam, Bla1ze and me as we'll be flying from Toronto to NYC to get there for the 30th launch, but we'll definitely have some stuff planned.
And if you have ideas, put them in the thread... we'll be watching!Thanked by 13:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
- 01-17-13, 08:07 PM #8
What he said.. Pretty sure once we all get where we're going, we can set something up.
- 01-17-13, 08:15 PM #12
I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly apparent the main event where thorsten will be is in NYC. Now, is it being portrayed that its a coincidence that everyone is going there, or did we just not feel that it was newsworthy to mention. Or did I miss a blog. Once again just wondering!
- 01-17-13, 08:33 PM #16
I think it would be great if you could live tweet the launch for all us unlucky people who have to work and will not be there. or even better if it is possible to live stream the event on youtube or justin.tv. if you had livestream webshow on the 29th and gave away bb prizes to viewers as well.
- 01-17-13, 08:39 PM #17If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4, SM-N920P Galaxy Note 5If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 01-17-13, 08:55 PM #18
- 01-17-13, 09:52 PM #19
I second the idea of a live chat setup. Like I said in a previous post about that.... A forum setting is awesome, but a chat room during live event is much better to follow the action.
I'll have whatever stream is available on one monitor....Crackberry on the other... And my BB in hand chatting with the launch party BBM group. I'm ready!
- 01-17-13, 09:58 PM #20
- 01-17-13, 10:25 PM #22
We'll definitely do some live Ustream sessions from CB HQ, that we'll embed on the homepage, with our chatroll live chat embedded below.
- 01-17-13, 10:27 PM #23
- 01-17-13, 11:19 PM #25
- By raptorstv in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 77Last Post: 06-17-12, 02:38 AM
- By BBMINI in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-11, 03:07 PM
- By VIDGMER in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 31Last Post: 11-09-10, 11:40 AM
- By vorino in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-07, 09:24 PM