Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Request for Kevin Michaluk

Hi Kev, I don't know what you are up to for next Jan 30 but there is also one important day in my opinion. Jan 29.
    Jan 29 will be like Christmas eve... it will be the longest 24 hour day for me. I will be desperate because we will be so close, yet still have to wait a little more.

I dont want to be alone that day, I want to be with the comunity, posting stuff and chatting and just sharing the excitement. I hope you have in your plans something to get through that last day.

It would be great if you have a live podcast with all CB family and maybe even Rene Ritchie and some others. It would be great you interacting with us, the comunity by chat on that day, something for us not to forget and to get along that last desperate day.

I dont know if you already have prepared something but please please, dont leave us waiting alone in the dark that night, I sure will be in the forums posting like crazy but I need something more "real"... make a live podcast, please!...

Thanks in advanced

EDIT: I already requested vacation day for Jan 30 at my workplace... this is it.. .this is the day we all are waiting for...
    Thanked by 7:
    BaconMunch (01-17-2013),  Cesare21 (01-18-2013),  Easy-G (01-17-2013),  jafrul (01-17-2013),  Plazmic Flame (01-19-2013),  r0v3rT3N (01-17-2013),  sparker2758 (01-17-2013) 
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,635 Global Posts

100% agree
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,147 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    100% agree
    200% agree
    Sent from my NEW PASSPORT or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10[/B] (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
    Thanked by:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (01-17-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,889 Global Posts

On the 29th, I will be on the ground, in the fetal position wrapped in swaddling blankets.
    My eyes will be bloodshot, and I will be laughing maniacally.
    Or...
    I will just be glued in my desk refreshing the CrackBerry homepage and forums every 30 seconds.
    Check out my app: CChecker
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    999 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morpho4444 View Post
    Hi Kev, I don't know what you are up to for next Jan 30 but there is also one important day in my opinion. Jan 29.
    Jan 29 will be like Christmas eve... it will be the longest 24 hour day for me. I will be desperate because we will be so close, yet still have to wait a little more.

I dont want to be alone that day, I want to be with the comunity, posting stuff and chatting and just sharing the excitement. I hope you have in your plans something to get through that last day.

It would be great if you have a live podcast with all CB family and maybe even Rene Ritchie and some others. It would be great you interacting with us, the comunity by chat on that day, something for us not to forget and to get along that last desperate day.

I dont know if you already have prepared something but please please, dont leave us waiting alone in the dark that night, I sure will be in the forums posting like crazy but I need something more "real"... make a live podcast, please!...

Thanks in advanced
    What this guy said!
    Stuff
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

Good request. WE WILL DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING.

The day will be a bit wonky for Adam, Bla1ze and me as we'll be flying from Toronto to NYC to get there for the 30th launch, but we'll definitely have some stuff planned.

And if you have ideas, put them in the thread... we'll be watching!
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    Thanked by 13:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    00stryder (01-19-2013),  BergerKing (01-17-2013),  Berrimad (01-19-2013),  calicocat2010 (01-18-2013),  Easy-G (01-17-2013),  FlashFlare11 (01-18-2013),  jafrul (01-17-2013),  morpho4444 (01-17-2013),  r0v3rT3N (01-17-2013),  Snap51 (01-17-2013),  Spencerdl (01-18-2013),  susu222 (01-17-2013),  Taigatrommel (01-17-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    18,480 Global Posts

I'll be bugging Sonos for a BB10 app...just like every day.
    Thanked by:
    Darlaten (01-19-2013) 
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    12,616 Global Posts

^^
    What he said.. Pretty sure once we all get where we're going, we can set something up.
    Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,574 Global Posts

Default Request for Kevin Michaluk

What coverage are you guys planning for the event. Any word on it being available via the web?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,889 Global Posts

I would definitely love a live chat.
    Check out my app: CChecker
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    Good request. WE WILL DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING.

The day will be a bit wonky for Adam, Bla1ze and me as we'll be flying from Toronto to NYC to get there for the 30th launch, but we'll definitely have some stuff planned.

And if you have ideas, put them in the thread... we'll be watching!
    Why are you going to NY? Is it going to be bigger or will Thorsten be there instead of Toronto?
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,635 Global Posts

I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly apparent the main event where thorsten will be is in NYC. Now, is it being portrayed that its a coincidence that everyone is going there, or did we just not feel that it was newsworthy to mention. Or did I miss a blog. Once again just wondering!
    jakie55 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,507 Global Posts

How about Ashley just give us hourly video updates on Jan 29th ?
    I know CrackBerry is Kevin's baby, but lets be real here .... who would YOU rather see ? lol
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Request for Kevin Michaluk

Quote Originally Posted by CDM76 View Post
    I know CrackBerry is Kevin's baby, but lets be real here .... who would YOU rather see ? lol
    more ashley every hour? I like the sound of that!!
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Available upon request.

Should allow CrackBerry users to join the Skype call or create a Google Hangout so fans can talk instead of type.
    XoXoXo
    MTL likes this.
    CrackBerry User

I think it would be great if you could live tweet the launch for all us unlucky people who have to work and will not be there. or even better if it is possible to live stream the event on youtube or justin.tv. if you had livestream webshow on the 29th and gave away bb prizes to viewers as well.

Global Posts
    32,231 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.

Quote Originally Posted by r0v3rT3N View Post
    On the 29th, I will be on the ground, in the fetal position wrapped in swaddling blankets.
    My eyes will be bloodshot, and I will be laughing maniacally.
    Or...
    I will just be glued in my desk refreshing the CrackBerry homepage and forums every 30 seconds.
    I suspect the latter, but if it's the former, post video to YouTube and lets make it viral.
    See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4
    Bacon is the duct tape for food!
    jakie55 and Dapper37 like this.
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

Lol.... you guys should **really** be requesting to see more of Miss CrackBerry... that would be more fitting. Smoking Hot. But alas... I don't like to share her. Ask Bla1ze to confirm.. he's met her many times.

Quote Originally Posted by CDM76 View Post
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

I second the idea of a live chat setup. Like I said in a previous post about that.... A forum setting is awesome, but a chat room during live event is much better to follow the action.

I'll have whatever stream is available on one monitor....Crackberry on the other... And my BB in hand chatting with the launch party BBM group. I'm ready!
    AVPTI likes this.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,635 Global Posts

Lol.... you guys should **really** be requesting to see more of Miss CrackBerry... that would be more fitting. Smoking Hot. But alas... I don't like to share her. Ask Bla1ze to confirm.. he's met her many times.
    Where did that breast cancer month girl go. Or the one that holds up a 8.5x11 with the cb logo on it. She seemed to be a firm fan of Blackberry.

They may do update videos too
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Available upon request.

A constant live feed of CrackBerry HQ...

CrackBerry AfterDark
    XoXoXo
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

We'll definitely do some live Ustream sessions from CB HQ, that we'll embed on the homepage, with our chatroll live chat embedded below.
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, CrackBerry.com
    Thanked by 2:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (01-17-2013),  morpho4444 (01-17-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,908 Global Posts

Wait you mean she didn't run off with someone else after you refused to cut your hair for so long and is now at shoulder length, decided to eat a raw onion, and who knows how many other crazy crackberry Kevin things?
    CrackBerry User

off topic.. why i though i saw kevin on a promo for king of nerds...

i had to look up the constestants to make sure it wasnt him... lol

Request for Kevin Michaluk-jon_card_rollover_374x523_100420120431.png

ok back to topic....
    Intellectuals solve problems; Geniuses Prevent them!
    - A. Einstein
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

I'm asking can we see a picture of your beautiful bride to be! I believe I saw a picture on Twitter once, yaba yaba! I could look twice .) Strictly professional of course!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast