Hi everyone,

We're currently looking for beta testers with OS4.0+ BlackBerrys. Those interested, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I can provide further details.

Thanks,
    05-26-07 11:30 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! I shot you an email...
    05-26-07 11:38 AM
    I think we need to see some information, here. You might get more responses then. I would like to test, but...
    05-26-07 05:39 PM
    Navilyn, thanks for your interest. The response has been pretty good so far.

This is a general request to be part of our beta program, and will give you the opportunity to help shape new and future products.

Vorino apps will tend to be in the categories of graphical, utility, ability (vision and hearing impaired), and entertainment.

Our latest app covers all of those categories to a certain degree, and is available immediately for those with OS4.1+. I can't usually discuss unreleased apps over public forums, but can provide more info if you contact me directly.
    05-26-07 07:07 PM
    Thanks for the info, this will at least give users / visitors an idea what it's about before they waste your time, or theirs for that matter...
    05-26-07 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD