How about a search filter to exclude individual developers? That way, you could exclude a particular dev that might be creating several thousand navigation apps or whatnot that a user has no interest in.

I get so frustrated scrolling through pages and pages of certain devs apps when I'm trying to browse new apps added that I usually just give up. I don't think it's fair to some devs that might be only making 1 or 2 apps to have their work lost in the app spam that could easily be filtered out.

Unless there's a way to do this already that I'm not aware of, I think this would be a very helpful feature.
    Sith_Apprentice and Saiga like this.
    01-17-14 06:37 AM
    I agree that finding apps is difficult in App World on a device. Would love to have the web experience and features included in the APP to allow sorting by Relevance, Popular, Data, Name and of course Vendor.

The info is there, it is just a matter of making an app that can use it.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-17-14 09:29 AM
    Once again today, I go to look at the New Arrivals and once again, page after page of offline maps. I dare you to check it out to see how long it takes to get to any other dev's apps. It's absolutely ridiculous. At the very least, take them off the New list after a day. It really makes the store look like a spam-market.
    01-18-14 04:07 PM
    I would like to see them add a instant refund feature like Google Play does.

With it, you can buy an app, install it and then use the app for 15 minutes. If at anytime during those first 15 minutes you decide that the app don't meet your needs, you can click a few buttons and uninstall it for an immediate refund.

I wish all digital stores had a feature like that. Makes purchasing so much easier because you know it is less likely that you'll get stick with an app you don't want.
    hannibalmoot and vrud like this.
    01-18-14 04:12 PM
    Amen. I'd like a block - this - devs - app feature.

Posted via CB from my LE
    hannibalmoot and Saiga like this.
    01-18-14 04:24 PM
    Oh and yes! I agree blocking of developers is needed. Just imagine being able to block every single GPS map app developer. It would make searching for apps so much easier and enjoyable.
    hannibalmoot likes this.
    01-18-14 04:34 PM