Hi

I recently encountered this problem where i receive emails to my BB, and when i reply to the email the email is rejected and not send. A little red X is in the messages. I realized when i reply to the emails, beside their name it says mobile in brackets and when i go to the menu and go to show address its their cell number.

i added these individuals email address in my addressbook, but that didn't resolve the issue.

In my gmail account, their email address are correct and when i reply from my gmail account it works.

Does any have a solution to this problem.

Thanks

TJ
    01-09-09 09:59 AM
    Is your network on? You might have bad service. Are you usung edge or wifi? Also try resending your service books and then battery pull afterwards. Let us know how that goes. I've never had a problem with email so I'm not the best for trouble shooting that. Also you can check in your options if your email client is missing a box you feel should be checked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 10:05 AM
    did the battery pull and resend my service book....my options seems okay.....i guess i'll play around with it and see if can resolve...it
    01-09-09 10:20 AM
    Thanks Jorb, the battery pull and resending the servicebook helped... i also added the individuals email into my contact...

TJ
    01-09-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD