I can't find anything on this after a lot of searching so please help if you can. I took some pics and days later renamed them and I overwrote them, now I can't find them anywhere. Are they gone forever? What did I do wrong? I did this because I needed names on them to sms certain ones. I had already put them in folders.
    Thanks for any help in advance.
    08-14-08 06:52 PM
    Hmm..Sounds like you did everything right. At least that works for me. Are you checking the Device Memory and Memory Card?
    08-14-08 07:07 PM
    Just in case you don't know how, cause I didn't, to check your memory go to media and then hit the blackberry button and click on "explore". That will let you search the phone memory and the sd card. Hope this helps and good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 07:12 PM
    yea definitely check the card. they're probably all in there.
    08-14-08 07:13 PM
    Just in case you don't know how, cause I didn't, to check your memory go to media and then hit the blackberry button and click on "explore". That will let you search the phone memory and the sd card. Hope this helps and good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Very good advice!
    08-14-08 07:14 PM
    I checked my memory on card and internal and still not there. I'm sure there gone, but I still don't know what I did wrong. Thanks jd for your help. I will just rename pics as soon as I take them I guess.
    08-15-08 06:56 AM
    I am sorry this happened. I am still not sure why it did. Hopefully, the next batch of pics you take will stay located on your phone. Let us know.
    08-15-08 07:19 AM
    Oh yeah, welcome to CB.
    08-15-08 07:20 AM
    thanks kill boy. I do like crackberry it is a great forum site with lots of info.
    08-16-08 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD