Like the title says. I renamed a picture and I can no longer see the picture.

But if I go to the media home and hit explore and go to device memory I can see what I labeled the pic but the little thumbnail shows up as a "?" And the picture doesn't show up when I click it just the file path.. Is there a way to get it back on my phone, and if not if the pic is backed up what should be my next step to restoring it if its possible. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 07:44 AM
    Well, I lost what I had typed.....

Are you sure that you did not accidently remove or rename the EXTENSION portion of the filename? Is it still xxx.jpg?

I just looked and the only thing I could located in backup files from Desktop Manager (dm) would be "content" store. If you have not substantially added new contacts or events to the calendar, you could try restoring an old dm backup. Before doing that I would suggest making a fresh backup now. You could also try the ADVANCED option in DM's restore and try the content store recovery.
    09-01-10 09:20 AM
    Do a battery pull and then look. My bold did that.

09-01-10 11:05 AM
    Battery pull worked for me when that happen on my Storm.
    09-01-10 01:07 PM
    I had the same issue with my Tour and the battery pull fixed it.
    09-01-10 04:14 PM
    The battery didn't exactly work, I can locate the pic but still can't see it. I think I may have it just saved on my old laptop, ill just drag and drop if need be. Thanks tho for the input everyone.

09-01-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD