Hey,

Is there a way to remove the sentence from all my emails or is the setting kept by default.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 01:30 AM
    Login to your BIS account from your PC and change the signature.

05-03-09 01:32 AM
    you have to login to the site via your pc.. here is a link to a thread with all of the carrier BIS sites.. just find yours, login with the same login info from when you set up your email account and click the edit button next the email addy you want to change it for..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/lis...-sites-174650/
    05-03-09 01:43 AM
    05-03-09 03:02 AM
    Just go to emails settings...log in.... Highlight the email account u want to change the signature for......the press edit... That's all.

05-03-09 03:20 AM
    Just go to emails settings...log in.... Highlight the email account u want to change the signature for......the press edit... That's all.

I don't recall ever seeing that option on my Pearl. Now you gonna make me get it and see.
    Is this something you're saying should be done from the phone or BIS log in? Cause I dont see it on any of my phones.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 05-03-09 at 03:50 AM.
    05-03-09 03:48 AM
    Lol. Looks like it will be staying because I can't remember my user name or password.
    05-03-09 04:00 AM
    Lol. Looks like it will be staying because I can't remember my user name or password.
    Click forgot password?
    05-03-09 04:03 AM
    I don't recall ever seeing that option on my Pearl. Now you gonna make me get it and see.
    Is this something you're saying should be done from the phone or BIS log in? Cause I dont see it on any of my phones.
    Might have meant through Email Setup... "...log in"
    05-03-09 04:06 AM
    I have the storm but yes on your phone go to email setup or email setting

05-03-09 04:13 AM
    Just call Verizon Customer Support. They will reset the user name and password for you.
    05-03-09 07:00 AM
    Because it's not directly on your Pearl, it's on the provider's BIS website. Login to where you would go setup emails for your phone, and you should see one of the icons for each account is "edit"
    05-03-09 07:06 AM
    The option to change your sig directly on your blackberry only applies if you are on a BES. Under email options there is a signature box just like the one on BIS that you can use.
    Last edited by V1V1D; 05-03-09 at 07:14 AM. Reason: additional info
    05-03-09 07:11 AM
    I rather enjoy "The Sent From Blackberry" message on my emails. It shows the world that yes I have a Blackberry, and yes, I am "kewl."

05-03-09 07:18 AM
    If you think that's cool, mine says, sent from my blackberry with nextel direct connect...lol

05-03-09 08:40 AM
    If you think that's cool, mine says, sent from my blackberry with nextel direct connect...lol

That is even "kewler."

05-03-09 08:42 AM
    I deleted my signature - then I added it back as follows:

--
    Sent from my STORM
    05-03-09 08:43 AM
    The option to change your sig directly on your blackberry only applies if you are on a BES. Under email options there is a signature box just like the one on BIS that you can use.
    I am able to change my signature directly from my Storm by doing the following:

Setup >> Email Settings >> Selecting the Email account >> Scroll down to signature >> change >> save

I am on BIS.
    05-03-09 11:56 AM
    You can do it on the storm, and you can't do it on the curve.

05-03-09 12:19 PM
    You can do it on the storm, and you can't do it on the curve.

I suspected that might be the case. I suppose this is an OS thing? So, the upcoming 9630, 8230, and 8930 may allow the same functionality I have with my Storm?
    05-03-09 12:38 PM
    I can change my e-mail settings (including signature) on my Curve 8900. (Settings - email settings)
    05-03-09 08:35 PM
    Hey,

Is there a way to remove the sentence from all my emails or is the setting kept by default.

Thanks

after you remove it you can change it to something else
    05-03-09 08:37 PM
    I like the sent from message too

05-04-09 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";