- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Removal of unwanted email add (forgotten p'word too doh)
Had my bb for about 3 years and use it as a phone, for texts and just one email address. Don't even know which bb it is except to say it doesn't have the white ball, it's the later one with the black square bordered by a chrome square.
Anyway, from the main screen and highlighting the email icon, on pressing the bb switch I'm told I should get a delete option but, nope. Just found I can move it to the Media folder.
I need help if anyone can 'cos my emails from my main email wont send.
- 11-18-2012, 05:49 PM #2
You need to delete the email address from within the Email Setup application.Samsung Galaxy SIII
** Any BlackBerry TS recommendations are from memory and only provided as reference.
- 11-20-2012, 10:14 PM #3
1. Tap email icon on home screen
2. Press BB menu key, scroll to and tap Options
3. Tap "Email Account Management" (for this to work, you must be connected via your mobile provider, not just WIFI)
4. You'll see a list (containing one email address)
5. Press BB menu key, scroll to and tap "Delete"
Voila, that particular email address will no longer be connected to your BlackBerry.
You can also add other email address(es) through "Email Account Management" (which is just an on-device BIS settings application).
If this isn't what you were trying to do, post here or private message me and I'll do my best to help you.--
- By tonymuffin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM
- By Johnmuino in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:08 PM
- By pgsulins in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:43 PM
- By koolforkatz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2007, 01:52 PM
- By ghostrydder in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2007, 11:44 AM