Everyone says it is impossible to remote install spyware on a Blackberry. UNTRUE. I have had it confirmed through Blackberry that�AFTER A FACTORY RESET AND NO ONE HAVING ACCESS TO MY PHONE-- someone changed my PIN, was using another carrier for my number and has me on Blackberry Enterprises, which gives access to everything that I do. Also, every single phone call, text, browsing. Everything is saved and then sent. Was Alltel and now is Verizon when Verizon bought out Alltel.

This is a personal cell phone number I have had for over 10 years. I have never had an enterprise account, nor have I given permission for anyone to access my account. The installer was clever, putting the Blackberry enterprise service program on my other droid phone and then accessing my information online. RIM was able to change my PIN back, take the other provider off, put blocks on, but still there is no way to know how someone did this or who did this. And, no matter how many times I have it factory reset, within a couple seconds of being on, the log shows it all coming back again and these are NOT standard Blackberry programs.
    Verizon had no clue. They don�t even know about stealth genie or flexispy or any spyware, must be the standard company line. RIM helped a little bit, though it�s back to being a mess and haven�t heard back from them.

As I shared, this all happened again after several factory resets, and after numerous security wipes. Someone was even able to change my phone number. I can see on my message usage my phone sending out my info to my other phone, but somehow it must be intercepted because I am not sending info to that phone or getting info on the other phone. My phone and pin are changed back to me; however all my info is still being sent out, which consumes the battery, uses a ton of data and makes using the phone near impossible.

I don�t want to cancel my data plan because I have the old Alltel plan that is unlimited and the cheapest on the market. If I cancel, I can�t get it back.

I took copious notes throughout this ordeal and speaking with various tech people at RIM and Verizon. Even after RIM got involved and got rid of the incorrect Pin and carrier; and did another reset, everything came back again. Pages of logs showing junk sending everything I do to somewhere.

Apparently I need to get another phone and another service provider. I am just a mom. Can't imagine who would have any interest in tracking a mom.

I would really like to know who is doing this to me and how to stop it. Whatever this is it immediately installs on any computer I sign into. It installs Windows 7 and starts windows live and the data starts flowing. Unsure if this is computer related or not, but it is disturbing.

The apps running, NONE THAT I PUT ON AND NONE THAT CAN BE SEEN, take up everything on my device so calling, emailing, etc is next to impossible. Verizon tells me to buy an IPhone, but I love the Blackberry Curve dial pad. Love texting my friends.

The log list looks fine at first glimpse..all RIM apps... but opening each listing shows forwarding, re-directing, etc, loading of apps, tons of stuff. But the log just shows the lists. ...

Can anyone help me please?
    adamrollins likes this.
    04-12-12 01:42 PM
    Everyone says it is impossible to remote install spyware on a Blackberry. UNTRUE. I have had it confirmed through Blackberry that—AFTER A FACTORY RESET AND NO ONE HAVING ACCESS TO MY PHONE-- someone changed my PIN, was using another carrier for my number and has me on Blackberry Enterprises, which gives access to everything that I do. Also, every single phone call, text, browsing. Everything is saved and then sent. Was Alltel and now is Verizon when Verizon bought out Alltel.

This is a personal cell phone number I have had for over 10 years. I have never had an enterprise account, nor have I given permission for anyone to access my account. The installer was clever, putting the Blackberry enterprise service program on my other droid phone and then accessing my information online. RIM was able to change my PIN back, take the other provider off, put blocks on, but still there is no way to know how someone did this or who did this. And, no matter how many times I have it factory reset, within a couple seconds of being on, the log shows it all coming back again and these are NOT standard Blackberry programs.
    Verizon had no clue. They don’t even know about stealth genie or flexispy or any spyware, must be the standard company line. RIM helped a little bit, though it’s back to being a mess and haven’t heard back from them.

As I shared, this all happened again after several factory resets, and after numerous security wipes. Someone was even able to change my phone number. I can see on my message usage my phone sending out my info to my other phone, but somehow it must be intercepted because I am not sending info to that phone or getting info on the other phone. My phone and pin are changed back to me; however all my info is still being sent out, which consumes the battery, uses a ton of data and makes using the phone near impossible.

I don’t want to cancel my data plan because I have the old Alltel plan that is unlimited and the cheapest on the market. If I cancel, I can’t get it back.

I took copious notes throughout this ordeal and speaking with various tech people at RIM and Verizon. Even after RIM got involved and got rid of the incorrect Pin and carrier; and did another reset, everything came back again. Pages of logs showing junk sending everything I do to somewhere.

Apparently I need to get another phone and another service provider. I am just a mom. Can't imagine who would have any interest in tracking a mom.

I would really like to know who is doing this to me and how to stop it. Whatever this is it immediately installs on any computer I sign into. It installs Windows 7 and starts windows live and the data starts flowing. Unsure if this is computer related or not, but it is disturbing.

The apps running, NONE THAT I PUT ON AND NONE THAT CAN BE SEEN, take up everything on my device so calling, emailing, etc is next to impossible. Verizon tells me to buy an IPhone, but I love the Blackberry Curve dial pad. Love texting my friends.

The log list looks fine at first glimpse..all RIM apps... but opening each listing shows forwarding, re-directing, etc, loading of apps, tons of stuff. But the log just shows the lists. ...

Can anyone help me please?
    I'm sorry, but I REALLY want to call BS on this one. There are a couple things that raise red flags...

1: A BlackBerry PIN cannot be changed without changing hardware...

2: You say that they installed the BES software to you old DROID to originally gain access to your info. BES is not available for anything other than BB devices. Although Mobile Fusion just came out, but it's not the same as BES.

3: I've dealt with a few devices on BES and they need to be reactivated by the user and/or the BES administrator, which requires physical access to the device after a security wipe.

4: It installs windows 7 on any computer you log into and launches an app? Really? Where's it getting the installation image from?

Also, I just read through the event log you posted in another thread, there absolutely nothing abnormal there.
    Last edited by ffejrobins30; 04-12-12 at 02:56 PM.
    Superfly_FR, Stewartj1 and shaleem like this.
    04-12-12 02:50 PM
    A Curve that you've been using for over 10 years!?

I'm sorry, but the Curve wasn't introduced until 2007.

The only BlackBerry that you could have been using for over 10 years is a two-way pager.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    04-12-12 03:01 PM
    A Curve that you've been using for over 10 years!?

I'm sorry, but the Curve wasn't introduced until 2007.

The only BlackBerry that you could have been using for over 10 years is a two-way pager.

I thought she said she had the same phone number for 10 years. Then she says she likes her Curve.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-12-12 03:14 PM
    I thought she said she had the same phone number for 10 years. Then she says she likes her Curve.

I guess it could be read that way too. Your interpretation is probably the correct one.

04-12-12 03:39 PM
    Really hard to tell what the OP is actually saying the way they are describing it, but this just sounds like a backdoor got installed on your PC...
    04-12-12 03:57 PM
    If the OP doesn't come back we could probably assume BS.

04-12-12 04:16 PM
    Confusing post, never heard of anything like this before. I'll chaulk it up to something that has gone sideways until we see more posts like this. But I still cannot accept this for face value. Just my opinion!
    04-12-12 06:16 PM
    You are supposed to hide the crazy... Not flaunt it. #prozac
    04-12-12 09:22 PM
    Never say never, there is always something to try.Vouloir,c'est pouvoir!
    04-12-12 10:23 PM
    changing phone number and pin? phone number are programmed on the sim card and as for PIN yes its possible but not that easy. huh?? love to get a hold of that phone and check it.
    04-12-12 10:57 PM
    She was ubducted by aliens. They had been following her every move trying to decide if she was the specimen to take back to their planet. Of course they selected a Blackberry mom having concluded that any mom carrying a iPhone didn't have the IQ they were seeking.
    04-13-12 04:50 AM
    OP,
    Take Two valiums and call again in the morning.
    04-13-12 05:21 AM
    Wow. I am reading shakespeare bs again.

Why am I on the dark side of the forums?

This is dumb.

Impossible.

Troll.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    04-13-12 05:39 AM
    This post scares me

Photos or it didn't happen
    Last edited by phoreoneone; 04-13-12 at 05:51 AM.
    04-13-12 05:42 AM
    Jesus you sat there and typed all that?
    Windows 7?, Pins?
    I'd like some of what you are smoking.
    04-13-12 09:03 AM
    I am 100% calling BS on this.

Half of what was posted just isnt possible, and the other half just seems like trolling.
    Stewartj1 and robluck82 like this.
    04-13-12 09:34 AM
    Can we get this thread closed and/or title changed?
    04-13-12 09:51 AM
    BS alarm is going wild! The post makes little sense and so far as I know you can not change the device PIN and you most certainly can not load BES on a Droid.

The closest I can come to making anything believe able is if she put her SIM card in a droid and the SIM cards PIN was compromised by malware on the droid but the quick fix for that is just a new SIM. As for loading BES on a droid and changing the BB device PIN, noooooo waaaayyyyyy.
    Last edited by stewartj1; 04-13-12 at 10:45 AM.
    04-13-12 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD