Hi everyone. I work for a non profit organization. I have a Blackberry Pearl 8120 (T-Mobile). I want to be able to access a computer at work in order to enter my case notes. To get into the case notes program at work I need to simply type in my work email name and password. However, the organization owns the company (it is not my personal computer). Coudl I still access the program from my Blackberry at home to enter my notes. I saw that there is Handango software that I could purchase. But will it work..and if so, what do I have to do to make it work? Thanks so much everyone for the help!

Handango: Gain remote access of your desktop or laptop computer with RDM+. Send and receive e-mails, surf the Web, edit documents, and more. The interface is user-friendly and navigation is simple making RDM+ the ultimate in convenience.

Features include:

Remote access of desktop or laptop computer
    Simple navigation
    User-friendly interface
    Quick commands
    Three-level security
    07-12-08 02:08 PM
    According to the Handango site, the program has a trial version. If nobody posts an answer, why don't you try it and tell us? It looks like Handango has a second program, TSMobiles, that's $5 cheaper and might do the same thing. It also has a trial version.
    07-12-08 03:25 PM
    It takes two to tangle. All the remote access programs are just clients on the phone. You still need to buy and install the server programs on the computer side. Besides they don't work well on the client side because of navigation and bandwidth issue on a cell phone.

If all you want is to type simple notes and have access to the notes anywhere in world, try Google Docs.
    Last edited by leskchan; 10-08-09 at 03:40 PM.
    10-08-09 03:16 PM
    I use RDM+

You have full access to your pc like you was sitting infront of it, just on a smaller screen and a delay in your actions. Your also able to upload and download files to the host machine.

Used over wifi its good... Over 3G its ok for a short period of time.. 2G is a no go.

App needs RDM desktop app to be installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD