I had several blackberries for about 10 years. About a year ago I posted my frustrations with Black Berry on this forum about how I felt they did not put enough effort into research and development. A heep load of people on this forum started to attack and insult me about my comments and how I wanted to switch to the Droid Pro. I now have the LG Lucid and I love it. This was the only dual core android device that was the size of a normal phone. Android is so far superior to blackberry I really cant even compare it. I used to love my blackberry but when I switched and became comfortable with little differences I realized I could never go back to a blackberry. Now they are coming out with quadcore android phones. Is there even a dual core Blackberry? Any who, for those of you wondering what is wrong with the blackberry hq I figured I'd post this link.

Former RIM CEOs Paid Millions and Millions for Ruining Company
    Former RIM CEOs Paid Millions and Millions for Ruining Company

They really should have dumped more money into R&D an not taken their customers for granted.
    Last edited by grandamn; 06-15-12 at 12:11 PM.
    06-15-12 12:08 PM
    too bad your late to the party! it's been posted before! and why did you come back to troll????
    carullo likes this.
    06-15-12 12:11 PM
    in before locked,
    06-15-12 12:11 PM
    thats nice.....
    06-15-12 12:13 PM
    nope, forgot about you completely, and will again.

See ya!
    06-15-12 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD